Reviews for Melting the Ice
Please update soon! I miss this story so much it's fantastic ! I really can't wait to find out the developments in K/P's relationship !
GoodeToBeTrue chapter 2 . 8/1
I am in love with this story. Lets just say, for a while, it was the only one on my favorite story list! I understand the need for a Hiatus, i just hope it't not forever. I really enjoy this plot and your writing. Please continue! :)
GoodeToBeTrue chapter 1 . 7/18
please write more. this is so good. it is probably one of the 2 stories on that I love. please .
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 10 . 5/5
Ok so is this story on a permanent Hiatus? Or will you be coming back to it at some point? I have enjoyed it so far. I am looking forward to more scenes involving Johanna. She is a fun character. Anyways hope you come back to continue working on this story.
stillwaiting61 chapter 10 . 4/28
Oh goodness, I hope you plan to continue with this story as it is really good! I enjoyed it so much.
stillwaiting61 chapter 9 . 4/28
I have to say I had to start fanning myself after I read this chapter. whew! Hot!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
It's good but are you from Minnesota because I am and some of this is really stereotypical
Mindymb83 chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
OMG! This story is amazing and hot! I really like your writing and they way you manage to transfer the original personalities of the characters to a more everyday basis. It really works! And Haymitch is still Haymitch! So that is a plus! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon!

Mindy
carpetinflight chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
This is so wonderful! I love their dynamic in this story, you've done a great job of writing their interactions. I know the story is on hiatus, but it would be so great to read more in this universe- I hope you decide to come back to it at some point.
Bellaria chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Ummmm wow, nice character builds and development of the plot, and um wow.

Love it!
heyhayadams chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Love love love this story. So well written. Update soon?!
spongebob chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Please update! I LOVE this story! :) :) :)
aishiteru naru chapter 10 . 8/30/2014