Reviews for Happy Father's Day
awwww! poor warners!
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
awwww :(
Another Person chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Great. It's all I can say. This was depressing and heartwarming at the same time. Love this so much.
Animanizanny chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my god this was just beautiful.
I was afraid to read this because I didn't want to read another "Warners go emo" fanfic. But I just couldn't help it.

And I'm glad I did;D

It was sweet, touching, and the perfect one shot. It seems only fitting that they take the days to honor their parents. Well done my friend, this is DEFINITELY going in my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
AWWW
33343334 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aww that was sweet. :)
goldengod 180 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Nice story kinda shows how the warners really are
fanficsreader chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Sp this explains your repetitive one-plot storytelling. Have you considered therapy?

Why you chose A! is beyond me. You and all the newbies who've discovered the series thanks to the Hub have rejected everything about it (obviously in favor of the inferior WW), writing the IC so ooc that they no longer exist as themselves and treating them as dolls, while creating 1 demensional boring Mary Sues that represent your egos that eclipse the main characters.

You repeat your plots over and over and because you're an unhappy person you want the characters (and us) to be miserable as well. Variety in storytelling is what keeps people coming back to the author.

And as a writer your untrustworthy. You put too much on your plate, and according to your profile you've only completed half your stories.

You and the rest of the newbies under 15 are the new version of an annoying Trolls. The type of writer who just dosn't get it that their stories are not welcome here. A! is a series that made history. It's a cult show. It caused chaos among the censors and forced the dumbing down of all future toons.

Please go to some other archive and find something worth your mentality-like the chipmunks or Donald Duck's nephews.
Ten Reasons For Nothing chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aw, adorable fluff... I almost cried, so good work! I could never get emotional writing down innmy own stories XD
KaylaMicael chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
:'( I honestly don't know what I can say. So deep, so sad, so strangely touching... wow.

(Just one thing... 'you're' is 'you are', 'your' is the possessive form. keep an eye out for that. :)