Reviews for Wounds of the Past
Silver Ecstasy chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Are you kidding me? This needs more reviews.
Focalor... the way you described him fits perfectly the image I had of him. Your Sinbad, as always, is perfectly flawless. Because yes, I have read all of your stories. Except the one with Masrur because I don't like him. But maybe I'll end up reading it anyway because I love your writing style so much. Thank you so much for the hard work.
Akumarayne chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
I am so thrilled this got an update. But then I frikken love this couple. You do Focalor so well and I absolutely love his dialog. Really nice concept here, I like the mirror idea. And the thumb in mouth is more erotic than Id have expected it could be. I'm going to be so sad if this is the last one but I enjoyed reading this a lot. Now if your excuse me, I'm going to take a cold shower.
NekoNyapii chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Yeeeeeee great chapter like always :D can't wait for the next one!
Akumarayne chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Sinbad will never remember the importance of extra clothes. Hes also a bit of a magpie isnt he? Enjoyed the opening for this chapter. And poor Sharrkan, but I suspect thats what most people get out of dealing with Judal. Really nice exchange between Judal and Sinbad. And of course Judal would come up with *that* kind of reasoning. Dealing with djinn's indecently is effective! Sadly they'd get more jealous that way Id imagine.
As always, looking forward to the next
NekoNyapii chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Amazing story! I need more lol u
Akumarayne chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Its like Focalor wants to see how Sinbad looks as himself before accepting him. And accepting him in the best way. That vain bird! Kya its so different to see Sinbad in this type of way and I love how you write out the comparison, Sinbad gets to realize what he does to other people. Its kind of a thrilling and humbling experience and makes he like Focalor all the more. He really is Sinbad's bad side.

The conversation after was really interesting and flows well with the going ons of before. I really liked the addition of talking about Sinbad's past as I always was curious about it. This is beyond awesome but Im biased as I love Focalor but wonderful work here and I enjoyed reading over this a lot. Certainly an interesting way to claim (or be claimed) by a djinn. Looking forward to the next chapter
SmileRen chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
-blushes- Please write more!
Akumarayne chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Ah yes, FocalorxSinbad. Something truly worth going crazy over (...this and Sinju) but I do adore djinn relationships. Great job with creating Focalor into being a darker Sin like character and having that bit of incubus/vampire tendency for magoi. (also, more of a slut than Sin if such a thing was possible) Aw, its Focalor's "little Sin" Kya I love where this is going and what youve done here. And yay, Sharrkan, even if he gets picked on a bit by the birds