Reviews for Murphys Law
GSYH chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awww, Tommy!

I bet that's why Kim did it, to test him!

I keep hoping this will end in a threesome. Ah, to Observing The Viewing Globe!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
So sweet! Loved this shot!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aww... that was so adorable. :)
JessAngelus chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow! That was awesome. This has been one of my favorite PR fanfics ever! Though it would have been crazier if this had taken place later in the Tom/Kim relationship. you know, after their first time. Lol! Or if Kimberly and Billy didn't get switched back for months. Huh... Would you mind if I did an alternate version of this fic using that last "what if" I spewed out? I'd give you credit for the plot of course. :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I can't believe I never reviewed this. This is so funny. Especially the image of Kim in Billy's body jumping into Tommy's arms.
kazeko-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Really sweet; great job.
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This is another one that I haven't read before and I have to say that I absolutely loved it. It was funny and brought back good memories of the episode in question. Did you ever realize how when one of Billy's experiments would backfire, it usually effected him and Kim? There was the "Punk" episode and the one in question and there may be more that I just can't think of right now. Anyway, this is another wonderful story from the master of Tommy/Kim fics.
jbMarie chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
This is actually a late review, seeing as I've read this story at least twice before (and loved it each time!). I had read a similar, and way shorter fic that had recently been posted by a new writer and decided to come back and read this one... again. It's wonderfully humerous, and the emotions are just right. I really respect you as an author. You're one of my favorites!
Vespera chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Cheryl, this is such a great story! Great Kim/Tommy feel-good tale, with a nice dose of humor.
rurounix chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
thanks for allowing me to relive my childhood memories. The characters really fitted in place and i could really imagine them saying all those things. Great story!
Anni Mae chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
i see you are putting up some of your older works. so when do get to see 'all i want for christmas'?
Gamine chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
This is one of my favorites. I love the way you paint the characters, especially Billy in this one. And the relationship between Tommy and Kim... if I have any criticism at all, it's that the way you write their relationship they could never have broken up. Which isn't really a criticism, because I never thought they should have. Looking forward to more from you, Cheryl.
The Fink chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I'm starting to really like checking in to every morning.

This was truly, truly funny - and given me a great start to the day. Thank you :)