Reviews for Ledger
Lumcer chapter 22 . 4/10
I like this, though I wish there was some indication to how things came to pass in the end. A sequel or something... anyway thanks for the story! And thanks for saving Fred!

KCK-Lumcer
redstickbonbon chapter 22 . 2/21
Very much enjoyed this.
Ztk016 chapter 22 . 2/14
lord barthinus kindly shut the fuck up
Thank you for Loki's reaction to the whole sacrifice-thing!
(Also, I really like this story so far.)
Lord Barinthus chapter 16 . 2/9
I feel like the only thing this fic had going for it was Loki and Harry's relationship, and now we find that was fabricated. And while it'll likely become genuine in the future, I've grown bored of this fic. Will not finish.
Lord Barinthus chapter 14 . 2/9
I feel like this has been less an HP X Avengers Crossover, and more an Avengers X HP Crossover.
Lord Barinthus chapter 13 . 2/9
This chap felt off.

1. If the cottage IS under the Fidelius, only the secret keeper can give out the secret, and that is presumably Bill or Fleur, neither of which were at Malfoy Manor. So even if the cottage name was yelled out during the escape from Malfoy Manor, neither Clint nor Loki would be able to follow or penetrate the Fidelius.

2. Loki just offers to help with the horcrux hunt not knowing what they are or what the end game of this group's plan is? Sounds unbelievable.
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 22 . 8/26/2016
I hope you do make a sequel :) this has been a very enjoyable read thank you for writing it. I will of course, look for a sequel to see if one has started...if not i still really enjoyed this one.
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 8/26/2016
Wow, those last books in the series really WERE complete shit! I mean some of the most cliched, maudlen, Twilight level works of crap!
TigremiLion chapter 22 . 5/23/2016
Around chapter 18 or so I was ready to quit. That was such a Loki move that I didn't know if I loved it or hated it. Even for a re-write it was a really good one. I loved seeing things from Loki's perspective tough the angst was getting to me at times. What can I do I love happily ever after stories with some romance in the mix. If the sequel is or will be up I'll try to check it out, there are not enough good crossovers.
Squishy4953 chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
this chapter coulda made me cry. loki is actually under so much stress and all those secrets r weighing him down so much...i just wish SHIELD fights for the right team...
Squishy4953 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
ahhhh noooooo. When i read that dog-man had suddenly died i was so confused though
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
Disappointed. With the focus early-on being on Loki's capture and Thanos' actions, i expected and hoped that the big bad in this story would be Thanis. When it was just on V, i was disappointed.

The bit about Loki's debt is confusing, and i dont understand how it came to be.
hypnoticageregression chapter 22 . 3/12/2016
This was so great and fun! Thanks for writing it!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 22 . 3/1/2016
Aaah I absolutely LOVED this story. Thank you so much for sharing. This is probably the best Avengers/HP crossover I've read. The way you integrated the two worlds was very smart and I absolutely loved the way you characterized Loki. And, of course, all the other characters were characterized very truthfully too (in my opinion). Thank you so much, again! I loved every single line of this fic. If you ever do write a sequel, i'll be there!