Reviews for Ledger
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 22 . 8/26
I hope you do make a sequel :) this has been a very enjoyable read thank you for writing it. I will of course, look for a sequel to see if one has started...if not i still really enjoyed this one.
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 8/26
Wow, those last books in the series really WERE complete shit! I mean some of the most cliched, maudlen, Twilight level works of crap!
TigremiLion chapter 22 . 5/23
Around chapter 18 or so I was ready to quit. That was such a Loki move that I didn't know if I loved it or hated it. Even for a re-write it was a really good one. I loved seeing things from Loki's perspective tough the angst was getting to me at times. What can I do I love happily ever after stories with some romance in the mix. If the sequel is or will be up I'll try to check it out, there are not enough good crossovers.
Squishy4953 chapter 11 . 5/22
this chapter coulda made me cry. loki is actually under so much stress and all those secrets r weighing him down so much...i just wish SHIELD fights for the right team...
Squishy4953 chapter 2 . 5/22
ahhhh noooooo. When i read that dog-man had suddenly died i was so confused though
Disappointed. With the focus early-on being on Loki's capture and Thanos' actions, i expected and hoped that the big bad in this story would be Thanis. When it was just on V, i was disappointed.

The bit about Loki's debt is confusing, and i dont understand how it came to be.
hypnoticageregression chapter 22 . 3/12
This was so great and fun! Thanks for writing it!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 22 . 3/1
Aaah I absolutely LOVED this story. Thank you so much for sharing. This is probably the best Avengers/HP crossover I've read. The way you integrated the two worlds was very smart and I absolutely loved the way you characterized Loki. And, of course, all the other characters were characterized very truthfully too (in my opinion). Thank you so much, again! I loved every single line of this fic. If you ever do write a sequel, i'll be there!
SpiderRealm chapter 22 . 1/25
Loved the story!
I seriously need to read the last book and watch all these Marvel movies! I hope Showbox has them all! :D

I seriously love how this story went and how Loki developed! I'm so glad that he's not being controlled anymore and I'm so glad that Voldemort is finally gone!

I am so happy with how the story ended! I did not want it to end with Loki and Harry on bad terms! Those two are just perfect together (in any type of relationship)! :D

I seriously need to watch the other Marvel movies before I read the sequel or before you post it. Not sure if it's up or not.

Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing story! I am so glad to have found this little gem! Take care! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 21 . 1/25
Loved the chapter!
I love it when it's not in Loki's perspective, but on others watching him! I love seeing others come to the conclusion that Loki isn't an all-around bad guy! :D

I hope Loki decides to stop pushing Harry away! He deserves some happiness in his life! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 20 . 1/25
Loved the chapter!
That was awesome! I love Loki's grand entrance (looks like he found the missing supersuit ;D) and that moment where he embrace the Killing Curse was just beautiful!

And I don't know much about Death and the deal with Loki, but I'm hoping that it means that the thing (Thanos, I think) won't be coming after him anymore! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 19 . 1/25
Loved the chapter!
Poor Loki! Looks like he has some protective feelings of Harry, and it's so sad to see him like this! I hope he gets there on time to see Harry kill Voldemort!
SpiderRealm chapter 18 . 1/25
Loved the chapter!
Looks like no matter what Loki does, he cannot stop canon from happening. Poor guy. x'D

And I am so glad that Severus is alive! I cannot wait until it's revealed that Severus was an ally all along! :D

And I'm also glad that McGonagall is alive, it would have been terrible if she had died!

And I'm still waiting for Loki to reveal what happened in the Void! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 17 . 1/25
Loved the chapter!
No! So all of those feelings weren't his?! That is just wrong on so many levels! And that ending, did Loki seriously kill McGonagall!? What the hell is Loki playing at!
SpiderRealm chapter 16 . 1/25
Loved the chapter!
Gotdammit, Loki! What the hell is he playing at? He better have a good reason for doing the things he did in this chapter!