Reviews for Summer 1997
N Flamel chapter 9 . 7/19
Hi C or C! Please excuse my tardiness in getting to this update. Life ganged up on me big time, and fun things like reading this fic were thwarted by many responsibilities I wish I didn't have. This rewrite seems to function as an outline for what we'll be seeing from you in this story. It all looks interesting and involving, and your writing has retained the same cadence and humor as before, which serves to elevate it in my opinion. I think my favorite thread from this chapter was the interaction between Harry and Daphne - subtle but very promising. As always, I'm looking forward to your next update. - N Flamel
little.tel chapter 9 . 6/15
Hi, I'd just like to say that I quite enjoy your story and am glad to see it updated. The sudden backtrack in storyline due to rewriting threw me off a bit at first, but it's a nice sequel restart. Gives more information on how the school year went in just the first(new) chapter. I'm hoping that since you're currently rewriting, the updates will come fairly frequent till you at least catch up to where the story was before rewrite. I also like the new added details, they give the story a more 'full' feeling. I'm hoping that the characters you introduced in the original will still make an appearance. I was hoping to learn more about the individual demons and Jon seemed like that would be fulfilled, so I hope to see him again. I liked his personality despite how briefly I saw it.

I really do like your story and hope this little review was helpful or encouraging in some way. I can't wait to read your next chapter. Now I'm going to go see what else you've written. Ta-ta :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 4/26
love it thank you
Loved the re-write.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 4/25
I love this rewrite! It is charming.
Jaculus chapter 9 . 4/24
good good its good to see the story still has life but what will they change now? SOMEhow i belive there will be another major change but what could it be.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 9 . 4/24
Great chapter and wonderful plans being made and made to happen. Thanks for sharing!
fraewyn chapter 9 . 4/24
Love it!
Vi38 chapter 9 . 4/24
Nice story
Anjxr71 chapter 9 . 4/24
Yea! A new chapter! So much exciting goings-on from every direction. Harry is getting pretty close to Daphne. Nice! Can't wait to see if the castle gets heating. Can't wait for the next chapter! More soon please. Keep up the great work!
Sliver of Melody chapter 9 . 4/24
So completely awesome
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 9 . 4/24
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
goddragonking chapter 9 . 4/24
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
desdelor97 chapter 9 . 4/24
This was a great chapter.

Please keep up the great work.
Penny is wise chapter 9 . 4/23
Awesome re-first chapter. Damn glad you posted that today was reading Summer of 96 again and started 97 when you posted this chapter.