Reviews for Making Memories
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
Fabulous! I like that Dom understands his role in all of this. And acceptance and his actual apology (strangely missing from the movies-like he didn't think that he owed letty an apology for setting the events in motion that led to her being hurt and with no memory). Your Dom is WAY better!
Livkate101 chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
Maybe you should write about during the fast and the furious, when letty goes under the truck and crashes. Dom's reaction to her crash and her injuries or something a little cute
star31595 chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Aww so cute, i think you should add in more memories from when they first got together! Loved it please update soon!
serena-jean chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I just discovered this an it's brilliant! I'd love to see more memories from the first movie.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Just wanted to let you know that i really love this story. It is very well written and i think you ideas and writing are genius. I would love to read some more sometime.
lizznunez chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Update please!
kmheflin chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Cant wait for more!
kArmA chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Good chapter. I thought the tension in the last chapter made this one even better!
Maybe the next memory could be a funny little anecdote from their teen years.
Can't wait for more.
BettinaRain7 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Aw I really like this story, great job
InfinityAndBeyondXoXo chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
I just started reading but im already in love and maybe the memory of their first time ;) If ya know what I mean :p Keep the dotty coming :) Update ASAP!
Chisza chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
Hmmm. Slice of life :) AS for memories...I can't remember what's been touched on already (too early in the morning for brain thinkings) but maybe when he went to jail when he was younger? Or when he got back? Or when Brian first showed up (not a Dom/Letty thing really, but he did kick alot of things out of place)
sandi212 chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I loved this chapter! Definitely worth the wait. I always love reading about Dom and Letty through the early years. As much as I love Dotty fluff, I love the angst side of them so anything combining the two is awesome to read
Lola chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I'd like to see a memory where Letty has on sexy lingerie for Dom.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
This was amazing I'm so happy with this chapter Id like to see some memories with Mia and Lettys friendship as they were growing up
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Dotty loving real nice thanks for a great chapter
How about the day he beat up Linder