Reviews for Family Curse - Family Secrets Series Part 1
good job
Twihardforever chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Love it totally awesome
BellWardForever143 chapter 28 . 7/26/2014
Love the story! please write more in the sequel! thanks. :)
Camilla10 chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
This is not a prologue but an epilogue!
michael.vandebroek chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
Wow I really liked this story and I will be following the sequel.
PreciousJuls chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
Again I liked the interesting plot. I thought the rape scene was unnecessary. I think if you add something like that to a story, it has to affect or be detrimental to the character and the story. That didnt happen here. Other wise it is a brutal crime that is unnessary to every be add into a story.
PreciousJuls chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
There are quit a few inconsistency but your writing over all is very good. With practice and time you will become a very good writer and you have a unique plot which I like. Keep it up and have someone re-read/beta you work. It will help.
PreciousJuls chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Bella is kidnapped and Edward shrugs when Rose asked where Bella is? WTF
PreciousJuls chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
I know this is a story but it is so unbelieveable/unreal. A vampire getting arrested? They didn't hear them drive up? Bella wanting to drain Renee but forgetting the curse that even a married person to a Swan is curse meaning Renee would turn into a Vamp. Edward being held in chains and not getting out. Renee wondering why she is with Edward and not her own kind and not relized that he is a vamp to. And how did she chain up Edward who supposedly went on a feeding frenzy and wiped out half a town but yet Renee with 2 minons can chain him up. Lastly why would Charlie not do something. Is he that weak? Uuuggghhh!
PreciousJuls chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
That wasn't being an Ass, that was E being a dick!
PreciousJuls chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Aww, Assward is not home at the moment. I love Assward :)
PreciousJuls chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
That was a bit quick. Already telling Esme she loves her. It all just seems to rushed.
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
So Charlie is naive and wants Bella to come home...yeah, I don't think so. I love Esme so I like the idea of Esme being Bella's mother.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
So far so good. Love the idea of Bella turning into a vamp without being bitten. Can't wait to read next chapter :)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
Not enough detail he sae she said.