Reviews for He is an Uchiha
Moonstone blaze chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I like this first chapter, I hope you would be able to find the time to write more since this is my favorite among your stories. Even though this chapter started in the midst of their sexual relationship and not beginning, it was intriguing. I think you write very good lemon scenes at least hehe. This is the second story I like reading about Tobirama/Madara pairing. The first one I read was ‘Unconditional Lust’ by Spilledthoughts. The relationship of the pair in that fanfic was quite violent and more on lust and manipulation. One thing I really like about your story is that it hinted to a softer, more tender perhaps, relationship between these twos. It would be nice to read about a soft side to Madara, that he’s not all about violence, hatred, and being cruel/uncivilized as depicted in most fanfictions. I would love to see the start of their physical relationship, how they get there and how they interact outside. Lol it amuses me to see Hashirama getting the shock of his life from witnessing their coupling. I cringe when imagining the interrogation Hashirama will force upon them for hiding their secret relationship from him. I cant wait to read your next chapter :)
Rajah chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
OMG ! Just ... Perfect ! I'm in love with your fic! Pls pls Continue it ! Madara and Tobirama are so hot ! I always read about HashMada , but your way of writing about Tobirama and Madara is incredably good ! The Thing about the protective and dominative and the how Madara act about it ! Just perfect ! Pls continue !
Kou chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love it so so so god damn much! Please continue? ;_; Pls plspslpslssplspslspl

I love it too much owo Lol ,xD The sex scenes were really really hot /
Rereader chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I reread this story every night. If you ever get on I hope you read this to add more chapters like you mentioned before.
A Fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I must say that is the story I have been looking for all night
aoi.y.love.forward chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
WOW! :D I REALLY LIKE IT!
IT IS THE LONGEST AND THE BEST TOBIRAMA X MADARA FIC THAT I READ :D :D :D
thanks a lot ! :D i hope it is not over and that you will post soon : ) !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
My suggestion is that,you should update!
ChaiMada chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Update now, I'm going to follow it on my personal account so don't mind if you don't see it being followed by this one! :DDDDDDDD I love this! Update sooonnnn!
sonia8378 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh gosh this is really amazing xD -puppy eyes- next chapter please ? '.'
Madara's Armour chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
All I can say is...Oh. My. God.
I really, really like this! TobiMada is one of my many OTPs, and I absolutely love how this is written. Your grammar is great, the plot is well thought-out, you clearly know how to make people have nosebleeds. All in all, I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of this. Please, keep up the fantastic work!
tori chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I love all your madara stories, this is great,thumbs up to you! :)
crazyuser chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i love it! plz update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Really, really good. Can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe Hashi has some feelings for Madara.. Hmm dunno. Guess ill find out. :3
kiki8o chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
that was good ,
really i don't like tobimada but will read this
though i my favourtite couple of all time is hahsimada
i wouldn't fuck my brothers killer jaja
but well done actually tobirama is so obsessed with uchiha i'm not surprised