Reviews for Winter's blood
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Please more make more chapters if you can! :)
Ultravioletlex chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Oooooh I like it. Keep up the good work!
the black raven chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
O_O love this soooooooooooooo much great story make more soon thank always the black raven)$(
Evil Edd chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
cool :3
zidanecuteuke chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Awww snap didn't see that comeing
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
good chapter
the black raven chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Great love it so much update more please thank always the black raven)$(
NinjaDeathKidTwiHostTMI chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Oh my gosh! This just keeps getting better!
wolf-akuma chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This is so cool! Can't wait for next chapter!
hellgirlniki chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I love this so far, can't wait for more!
Kayla chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Thank you, it's great!
I can't wait to find out how Jack and Bunny meet, or how Jack copes with being turned. Will he follow Pitch's rules or will he start rebelling at one point? If I remember right from all the vampire movies that I've seem, if the vampire becomes as strong or stronger than the one that turned then that person isn't able to kill/ control them like they would have been able to before (or that seems to be the general trend at least), so will something like that happen? That would be cool _ Pitch struggling to control Jack more and more the stronger he gets.
Oh, then there's the whole thing with 'how will Bunny & Jack get past the whole mortal ( or immortal )enemies' part!
I just know this is going to be good :) I look forward to reading the next chapter, and having a reallllly long chapter if it isn't much of a pain.
Again, thank you and thank you!
the black raven chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Bad bunnymund x Jack frost sex abusive bunnymund story please thank you
K chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Yes I got more! Now I ask again more plz
zidanecuteuke chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I love it please write more soon
Rikusolo84 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
OMG! How interesting is this! I love the idea of vampires and werewolves. Please write more or are u willing to put this story up for adoption? If so let me know or not your choice.