Reviews for My time holding on
soratomoyo-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Bello, presioso, lo amo
MysteriousShade2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That beautifully written. I had to stop myself from crying twice! 3 That was heart shattering, sweet, romantic, and overall beautiful. Thank you for writing such an amazing story _
Gay Hetalian Trash chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
My feelings... T-T
jeliared3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
i am crying so hard right now your writing is incredible you did a amazing job
syasyah chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
just a few minutes of reading and im alrady crying... so sad...

dont take it the wrong way tho i love misaki but that was just ... woww
chiyoko14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
it was awesome...when i read this i was crying was so beautiful. T_T and thanks for this such wonderful story i love it! so try your best in the next story.
bookspazz55 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
*sniff sniff* so beautiful
Anonymous ghost chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
... TT

I'm pretty sure I've gone past tears and am on the stage of blood!
Ino Death chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
omg please let help you write a sequel to this
aoiharumiyu chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
TT t-this is s-so s-saadd TOT
Kitkatthehat chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aw, shoot. Now I'm crying. But great story, anyhow
Abode of Mist chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
No poor Usami :( Misaki was very sweet not to let Usami-san see him die.
This was so sad and touching that I'm crying.
Takahashi Sakura chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
That was sooooo sad I felt a lump grow through my throat and I felt like crying and I was trying so hard to hold in my tears beacuse I was reading next to my parents. TTTT
Toushiro610 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I was reading this during work and had to go to the bathroom because I started to cry :( beautiful story !
Elo there chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was a very well written piece, and I enjoyed it. There's a few things I need to point out, but I think I'm just feeling a bit picky today.

These are pretty much just grammatical errors, but as goes:
It's, its. It's- it is. Its- possession of an item. 'The bag was pretty, especially its front'

"" Speech marks. "When you talk, unless the phrase is ended with an '! or ?' you should complete the sentence with a full stop, the the last speech mark."

; semi-colons- the purpose of them is to conjoin to complete sentences; since this is the case, we don't need to use a capital letter at the beginning of the second sentence.

Though it isn't set in stone nowadays, using and and but as sentence starters is considered informal, and it can irk some readers. In my opinion, even though they can be used, I try to avoid them whenever possible.

Ah, and just a personal opinion on 'Usagi San'. One thing I'm sure you know, being an anime fan, is that 'San' is an honorific, just like sama, kun, chan, etc. In most people's opinions, it isn't an actual word, and doesn't gain it's own capital- I have however, seen it capitalised. What I do however frequently see, is a '-' between the name of the person, and the honorific. This goes for subtitles in which they have decided to keep the honorifics, and in manga in which they did the same, also. As I said earlier though, this is just an opinion. It mainly is formed around having seen things like this written like 'Usagi-san ' much more often.

Sorry, it probably sounds like I'm flaming, and I'm really not. I just felt like giving some constructive criticism. Besides that, I'm not really a writer myself, I just have a lot of experience with grammar and spelling.