Reviews for Queries of the Sleep-Deprived
God, yes!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great story :)
HermioneGirl96 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Overall, I enjoyed it. Well done.

Your writing is good, but there are several nit-picky things I'd like to mention. Please don't take this as an insult; I'm only trying to help. (I'm also indulging my inner grammar Nazi and I regret to inform you that you are my current victim. Sorry about that.) Early in the story, you refer to Sherlock's "glasz" eyes. Just a tiny typo, but it would be nice if you'd fix it. You have a habit of ending sentences in prepositions, which is grammatically incorrect; Sherlock, especially, is a grammar Nazi and would not do this while speaking. The past tense of "lie" is not "lied" but is rather "lay;" John says "lied" about halfway through the story. John cannot groan "in frustrated;" "in a frustrated manner" would be better. Nit-picky-est correction yet: "blond" is one of the few adjectives in English that has a gender. (What even?! English adjectives aren't supposed to have genders!) "Blonde" is feminine and "blond" is masculine, so John is a blond without an E at the end. You don't get to end a paragraph with a comma. Move the "Yes, yes, good idea" up into the paragraph above it. Also, about ellipses: Space period space period space period space is the proper for. Visually, . . . instead of ...

I re-read your story and tried to not think about any of the mechanics. It is wonderfully adorable. Your vocabulary is excellent and you certainly have a good grasp on both of the characters and their patters of speech, with the occasional exception of Sherlock's grammar. The references to other characters are also perfect and realistic. I love it when people describe Sherlock in love and make him not seem ridiculously out of character, and you have certainly managed that. Sherlock is in love but not lovesick or sappy, and I'm glad you were able to capture that. Better yet is your capturing of John; he's more emotional anyway, so a sappy John would not have been a stretch, yet you keep him serious and sarcastic and self-righteous and in-character as well. Excellent job. And I love how you say "victims" of a grade-school sleepover, rather than, say, "participants." :)
Emily chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hmmmmm, that was actually pretty darn good! Though glasz eyes? May be typo- may be just me being ignorant :) characterisation was good! Really sweet story

Emily
A Well-Wisher chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Honey, you don't want to watch the Reichenbach Fall. I mean, you do, but... It hurts all of your feels so much...
qnadia7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was wonderful. Thank you.
ShinyBrownHair chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was really really good. It was well written and funny.
WelshMagician chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ohhhh my goodness you are in for a TREAT, my friend. Ive been watching Sherlock for a while, and you have no idea how FRUSTRATING it is waiting for the next season. *growls in frustration* Im fairly certain you will be one of the greats when it comes to Johnlock (as you are in most of your fandoms :D )

*Welshy*
jael33 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Well done! I enjoyed it and I hope there will be more! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I think your characterization was wonderful! What you've written seems to me a very plausible way for these two to admit their love for each other, it's very Sherlock and John. I thought this was lovely and can't wait to read more from you in the future (: