Reviews for The Darkness: What happened if Jenny survived?
Nl
Kr
MovieVillain chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
The reason the Darkness let Jenny die and imprisoned her in Hell is because it knows she's the destined host for the Angelus, it's archnemesis. If Jackie were to save her in the first game, how would that change with the Angelus involved?
OmegusXIII chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
Really good efefct to how things could've changed. You've actually inspired me to make my own alternate version of this, except with an additional character of my own and with a different effect on Jenny.
OmegusXIII chapter 4 . 5/2/2018
I think you should do a sequel. Personally, I'm no fan of foul language, but the story overall is amazing. Just a thought, do you think you could have Jenny Embrace the Darkness as well? I've always wondered what it's like.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
You got the goods here.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
Nice work here.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
It's getting better.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Good, though when you wrote "your fresh is mine", I think you meant "your flesh is mine".
mrwelsh24 chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Great story! I'm glad Jenny lived!
dawnfang434 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Nice ending. As for a sequel... I would like to see one. Maybe someone steals the darkness and Jacky has to get it back.
dawnfang434 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Loving the story so far. A very nice touch with the song. And as a personal thought. I always thought the Darkness wasn't necessarily evil just very lonely. All those eons alone. No one to talk to. As I always say Darkness doesn't always mean evil. Just as light doesn't always mean good.
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Sorry this was a little late.

Great chapter, and I'm glad Jackie and Jenny still love each other and let's hope Eddie Shrote will pay too.
dawnfang434 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Yay Jenny still loves Jackie! The story is great so far and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Rapper the red macaw chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh, a Darkness story. It's not very often we see one of these, but let's read it anyway.

This was good for your first story, Assassin's Creed Master. I can't believe Jenny has survived and Paulie is dead instead. This is just how I wanted it to be played out.

I can't wait to see your second chapter. :D