Reviews for Mermaid's Tale
Lightingboy5 chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
It's freebie not freacky
Tom chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
What's the name of the sequel?
amal-rukia chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
I loved this story! I liked the concept of the mermaids' life and community, it was interesting to learn about, oh and I'm glad you added some Charmed into this, I used to watch it xwith my brother as a kid, when we were close.
The whole find True love thing is interesting, reminds of the movie Aquamaine, nice movie. Actually, I'm starting to conseider working with the True love concept...
It seems that Christoph is trouble. Hope to see the sequel soon!
amal-rukia chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
I'm enjoying the story so far, and I did read the one shot you made about this fic in your Jori collection ;) I'll read the other chapters! Love the idea, and love how Jade is being nice to the sisters!
TimelessReader chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Oh boy... Can't wait for the sequel. I wonder with the appearance of Tori's former fiance, if there is a way to reverse what has been done to Tori so that he can take her back... Or will it be more complex then I thought.
TimelessReader chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
That is one way to prove to Beck, lol. Nicely done.
TimelessReader chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
Nice chapter.
TimelessReader chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
Nice chapter. Nice touch with the punishment for the party crashers, lol.
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
Well It was interesting, yeah really good, i liked you Trina even through i'd prefered her to be the annoying one, i'm not a fan of OOC, But other than everything it was good, looking foward to the sequel
Lushcoltrane chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Good ending but even more intriguing cliffhanger.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Oh lord
Invader Johnny chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Oh boy Christoph appearing was something neither Tori nor the readers expected, what will happen now?!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Loveeed this. Can't wait for the sequel
rundownSabEr chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Oh my thats one cliffhanger if that Christoph just appeared but Jade's there and you know it's Jade no messes with Jade's girl especially Tori.
Harley-LucyQuinn chapter 19 . 5/14/2014