Reviews for Every Second Counts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Most of the time, I don’t review fanfics that are this old because I know that the author won’t ever see the review. I’m going to review this fic anyway because it’s beautiful. A few sentences for each second of that minute, crafted delicately and emotionally; this is a fic worth reviewing. I don’t know how to describe how it makes me feel. My heart belongs to these sixty seconds, because they were truly stunning.
MaitsK chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
This could be rated T...and even Laxus would have died, so would have Lucy...unless Ultear had not saved them all by turning back time to just one minute...But I liked the way you displayed it, so hats off to you! Keep up the good work!
TabathaEvans chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Ouch. This really stung- it was so sad and raw and perfect. I think that 16 hit me the hardest because *sobs*. Good job.
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is so amazing and perfect and I nearly cried, how does this not have more reviews and favorites? I absolutely LOVE every single sentence, and they're all so in-character, and every line was like a punch to the gut because of how fitting it was. Man, this is seriously a great fic! Great, great job!
Seventh Daughter chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
You've got me hanging onto every single word.

...I'll go reread the chapter again.
Dr Ukato chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
F***ck you for writing something as sad/good as this... I'm f****cking crying on a train right now you skilled son of a b-word... (Sorry for the language...)
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Quite true... Ultear, your life was worth infinitely more than one minute, but that one minute saved so many who were loved.

I have always hoped that she was somehow with her mother in the afterlife... but I'm not really sure how that works, seeing that Ur is still kind of alive in the sea.
moon strut chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
WOW JUST RIP MY HEART OUT. GO ON.
ugh. i LOVE the format. it was completely brilliant.
and, and, this was great. i would have died reading this when the chapter first came out.
my heart really goes out to ultear. she had a hard past, and none of the 'wrong' things she did were really her fault, in a way. she grew up from a fucked up childhood into an awesome lady, and it really pains me that she thought so little of her life. that one minute changed the lives of countless people, an she'll never even know.
and gray's sorrow for being protected by both mother and daughter was just heartbreaking.
great job, really. wow, time to go cry under my blanket.
Alaude2019 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Lovely and tragic! I liked reading it, makes me miss Ultear even more ;_;
The Wandering Fool chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I hate you so much this was beautiful and it hurt my heart and you sir are brilliant.
Juvia Loxar chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was beautiful. And you paid tribute to Ultear well.
hejenekdkempfmrkdf chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
oh my god. this is amazing.
Thatfangirl97 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP. I read the chapter like, two hours ago, so everything has sunk in, but reading this... I seriously want to cry. Excuse me while I grab a tissue. I LOVE IT! 3
AnimatedHeadbanger chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Good text!
SolemnDreamer chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I read this after I finished reading the new manga chapter and I cried man I cried it has so much feels to it TTTT rip ultear Heros never die