Reviews for For You: A Behemoth Montage
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 13 . 6/1
So cute! And I agree, the lack of narrative from that month is deplorable! Thank you for filling in the gaps bc this totally happened. Every single one. I don't care what the books say. Again, good job, this was very sweet!
Masumi chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I sure do miss Gingiss!
MemyselfandI373 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
These all look pretty good, can't wait until you put something up.
Happy Birthday!
erica chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
"the ears were too small"... Lol.
interextrovert chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Very nice! And I see that you've fixed the present/past tense problem. Keep it up! :)
MemyselfandI373 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Hah! Good chapter. I like that you make scenes where Lilit plays too. In the books she seemed a squick too uptight. Anyway, update soon please.

(Prayers will be said for your dad's friend, it's good of you to ask for them)
interextrovert chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I think that the ideas you have are really good, the only problem is how you tend to switch between the past and present tense. Otherwise, it's great. Keep up the good work!
Areias chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I really enjoy these short flashes, because they're quick to read and leave lots to the imagination. I personally was disappointed by the book's coverage of this month, so this is a great idea :)

One note on the 2nd chapter, though I'm not sure if Clanker is still Clanker in German, a Walker is called Wanderpanzer, which i suppose means walking armor.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was beautiful. I love it! :)
interextrovert chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It's really good and shows nicely how the two become so close. I like how you write. I'm really looking forward for the more descriptive chapters. Keep up the good work!
Alek doesn't know that Deryn is a girl, though, right?