Reviews for The Differences Between
Mobysimo chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This is great , please keep at it
Kameo1 chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Oh my goodness! So I know you haven't updated in a LONG time but I just wanted you to know that your story is awesome! It incorperates the confusion having multiple identities can give a person and you have everyone so in character! It's also nice to see the Detective Boys as their own characters who go out and investigate! I hope you get the inspiration to write more for this story because its beautiful! :)
Crimson Amarone chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
LOL WTF Vodka dressed up as a woman? I... I just cannot imagine that... Cracking up trying though.

Oooh, these kids are going to get Conan into so much trouble. No, no, they already have! I really can't believe Conan's plan, he is going to reveal himself?! This is the one thing he has been trying to prevent for the whole series! This is really really bad...

Anyway, I'm glad Agasa is trying to take the initiative for once, he always gives in so easily to Shinichi. Hopefully he won't regret this compromise. He wants Shinichi to finally make some progress with the Case, but if he's going to get them all killed going so it can't be worth it.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Also, I was wondering if you respond to your reviewers?
Crimson Amarone chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I know Conan was in a tight situation with the bomb and the bad guys aren't worth it, but I think it was a bit OOC to not warn them to get away. No matter how bad a criminal is, he hates seeing people die. Take the NYC case, Moonlight Sonata, Distinguished Family's Consecutive Accidental Death Case, just as a few examples.

But otherwise the chapter was pretty exciting even if was kinda short. Just it makes sense that there wasn't much time for Conan to plot with the bomb anyway.
Runa chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Oh no, no, no, no! I can't believe you made them face Wodka! And I still can't see what Conan's up to. Hope you'll update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
oh crapz,
they are always trouble, the kids.
keep up!
1004-Angel chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Conan/Shinichi just unknowingly signed his own death warrant. Oh man.
Update soon!
hai-edogawa chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Getting impressive can't wait , shearly impatient
hai-edogawa chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Sugoi its so awesome . Currently my favorite! Update at fast rate
1004-Angel chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Kaboom!
Awesome chapter as always, and do your best to update soon!
JelpHasNails chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I know Ayumi was just trying to help, but gah, she frustrate me. Of course, she's only a kid and doesn't understand yet, which is why I do feel bad for Conan having to explain his reasoning to a bunch of children. Makes things more entertaining, though. XD

Hopefully the others will figure out where they are and help them out. Either that, or Conan will figure a way out on his own. I kind of have the feeling Ayumi will be able to redeem herself and help out.

Very intriguing so far! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Jelp
1004-Angel chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Nothing more stubborn than a jealous woman.
Update soon!
Crimson Amarone chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Great chapter. I love how perfect the interactions between all the characters are every time I read this. The Shinichi/Conan identity crisis is getting even more worrisome. And with Ayumi catching on to Conan's mood, he's getting into even more of a tight spot. Can't wait to see how they're going to get out of this situation. :D
1004-Angel chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Oh my goodness this is great! I love it. I feel like I'm reading a canon manga arc. Keep up the good work, and update soon!
1004-Angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh wow, that's really well thought out! I'm definitely going to continue reading, and find out what this scowling guy is up to!