Reviews for O Fortuna
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
deelove1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Very good.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
As always, I love it :) you've made me a fan and I've become a junkie :)
Prazeodymium chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful, pure artwork created within words.
MistDream chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
A-ma-zing. I love how you've written it, the style, the rythm... it's incredible, and the end of it is perfect :D
Blanc.pourpre chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
It's amazing!
I adored the form of the events and you write so well!
The end is perfect ;) Great fic!
Azrie chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I very much like all your Hannibal/Will stories, but decided to comment on this one. It is definitely my favorite so far. You have a delicious way with words, and I like to think your vision of Will and Hannibal are mirrors of the characters in the show. Though, in some cases, dark mirrors. (With that in mind, I find myself vaguely surprised you do not have more reviews.)

I especially love the ending, the last few lines of dialogue.

"Are we men pretending to be monsters or monsters pretending to be men?"
mr. eff chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I can't even express how perfect this is; how Will finally put all the pieces together, the dialogue, the ending, and all the feelings in between that created a harmony between Hannibal and Will, along with the harmony of the story to a reader.
Superb. Simply superb.
ImagineBlaqk chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh, I loved it! I actually felt like I was reading/watching an actual episode! Wonderful job!
Persie chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh dear! I found your characterization and dialogues so true to the show. i actually could hear them as if I were watching an episode.
Even the little "twist" on Will decision at the end doesn't really feel ooc (just a little bit, but that's to be expected ;) I mean, I do see Will turning dark in every other fic and that's not really what I like and i just wanted to say well done, really, well done!
Jabberwocky Kid chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I love how Will reacted to finding out it was Hannibal. Very nice.