Reviews for A Hobbit's Gamble
AriesDanger24 chapter 26 . 5/31
I love this!
lotus168 chapter 26 . 5/24
I got spoiled by your fast/ multiple updates and started to get all twitchy to find out what was happening next in my favourite stories, totally worth the wait. I'll go sit patiently and internally squee over the end of this chapter while I wait for the next update alert now, thanks.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 26 . 5/19
:D so excited about the new chapter! I love the quality they spend together. It shows their bonding is getting stronger. Really looking forward to more on who is trying to kill Bilbo :)
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 26 . 5/17
necesitaba esto!
randomplotbunny chapter 26 . 5/16
Fantastic chapter! Love that Thorin didn't realize how dirty he was talking in bed. :-)
alexma chapter 26 . 5/16
really love this fanfic so please update soon thanks
MaestroANC chapter 26 . 5/16
The super cute couple -ish-nest is just killing me with happiness T_T.
Hope they find out who the assassin(s) is/are soon :O
viridianaln9 chapter 26 . 5/15
Yay, I'm happy to see you updated, liked the chapter and I cannot wait for the next one.
caramelcandylover chapter 26 . 5/15
Oh man, what a wonderful weekend gift, 6 updates! Thank you so much, I have work this weekend and your awesome updates make everything so much better! :)
Alonia143 chapter 26 . 5/15
Lol oh Bilbo. Keel over in shock indeed! I'm glad that he got to see Hamfast. This is turning out really wonderful.

Please update whenever you can :).
Alonia143.
Cersesi chapter 25 . 3/30
I like it.
oonatove chapter 25 . 3/30
Oh my goodness, more please! This story is so addicting!
viridianaln9 chapter 25 . 3/17
I barely found this story and I love it. I really do, I hope you update soon and cant wait.
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 25 . 3/7
aw
que lindo!
y yo pensaba que se venia una guerra!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 25 . 3/7
Died laughing when Bilbo threatened haymatch, it was just too perfect. Really looking forward to seeing how Thorin will make it clear to everyone what threatening Bilbo means asking with just looking forward to how their relationship unfolds more :)