Reviews for Rescue Me
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
Wonderful conclusion to a great story. I found Regina particularly impressive throughout. In this chapter she reflects on motherhood and Henry. She's lost him and I found that so sad. The Lost Boys save her and she saves them. Creative and fulfilling. Emma and Hook planning to travel together is perfect. Even true love needs the right setting. Thank you for writing, I enjoyed this.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
Rumple sums it up and is true to his main premise, "all magic comes with a price". Change and more change for Emma.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 9/24/2014
What a battle this was! Great writing. How is everyone! And was that true love's kiss?
PastOneonta chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Now we know how Neal left Neverland. He was a good young man saving the others as well.
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Are they going to the Enchanted Forest?
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
You made the jello scene complete. I'm glad you found it and gave us that part of the story. My heart is breaking for Hook as he acknowledges he loves Emma and Milah is in the past. He reminds me of your Regina in the prior chapter. Once he lets go of revenge who is he? And how does Emma feel about his admission that he came on this journey for himself? I'm a little worried about that one.
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
You portray Regina so fully and with great depth. She no longer recognizes herself. Almost as lost as Emma. Really great writing.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Rumple is very powerful again but he didn't bring them to the EF. Does he have a means to defeat the blue fairy? "A ship of orphans", excellent, thought provoking. Looking forward to Emma's reunion with Neal.
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
Did Rumpel enchant the ship to go to the EF? Is that where Neal is? It seems as though they are divided, some want to return to Storybrooke and some want to go back to the EF? Where does Hook fit in? They did share a quick kiss and she feels that they have tendencies towards insanity in common. I appreciate that she acknowledges how he proved himself in battle, I wish she said it out loud.
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
The end of Peter Pan was not that easy for Emma, I don't think. This is all new to her and while her magic may overpower at times she is still learning. Neal is alive...how will you write that dear author?
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Great story telling! The fairies role is a big surprise. I wondered about Belle and Ruby looking for Mr. Glass until the mirror. And the social services worker! Oh!
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Excellent, even though Hook balks at hearing it from Snow, it will help him to see himself as good.
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Hook's story of his father's betrayal is heartbreaking. Emma should be able to relate and understand him better but her focus is Henry. Regina with the Lost Boys is a big risk, they too are heartbreaking. Looking forward to her interactions with them.
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Hook's thoughts are revealing of the real Hook. He feels like a lap dog or a tool for the ones with magic. Magic has never done anything good for him. I have had the same thoughts of him, this is interesting to see him with more depth.
TashaRose chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Awesome story. Great creative idea for an alternate Season 3.