Reviews for Hey Zombies - 28 Days Later meets Hey Arnold (Season 1) - FIRST DRAFT
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
I will be reading your next season soon...but I finished this one! YAY! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
OH MY GOSH! The Jolly Olly Man is like soooooo insane it's not even funny! I always knew he would kill people. I never liked him! You did good job with his character. I hope Charlie doesn't turn. I'm (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Arnold is a BOOOOOOLD kid! LOL! Great job with this! I am soo into it! I finally get the chance to read more! I have many stories to read and write! lol. I also have soo much school work! I'm a busy bee! lol. I really love this story! I mean...Hey Arnold and deadly man eating monsters? What could be better?! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
GERALD! Yay! I don't see how they didn't recognize him. I even saw that coming. I can't wait for Helga to come into the story. I miss her! This is an awesome story BTW! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
That is really sad...but good detail. I love this story though even though it is kind of sad. You are a good writer BTW. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I really like your story and if you made anymore Hey Arnold stories I am going to read them. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is really getting good. I will read to the end. Thanks for writing it! (:
Master Doom Maker chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Love the journal entries.
Master Doom Maker chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
This was a good sneak peek to your second season.
Master Doom Maker chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Master Doom Maker chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
Master Doom Maker chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Master Doom Maker chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
It's no surprise to me to have Willie snap. He was already unstable as it is.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with what a coward, Oskar could. Too bad the only descent thing he did cost him his life.

My heart sank when Charlie got bit. It would suck to go out so cheaply. I can only wonder what will happen with him. :-)
Master Doom Maker chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Master Doom Maker chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I can only imagine what they're doing to the adults. :-\
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »