Reviews for A Mafia Romance
Cali chapter 26 . 9/29
Fab. Need next chapter
Jenna chapter 14 . 9/21
Well I am really curious about the vacation please posrt it soon
VoyageAsia chapter 26 . 9/19
YES, I was expecting a twist to who murdered Mario and I got it - thank you! Blaine reacted as one would predict, however I did wish that he listened to what his mother had to say. I am secretly hoping that Anastasia and Luther have their happily ever after, with or without Blaine's blessing.

Blaine, Blaine, Blaine - he really messed up with Telio. I think my heart stopped for a few beats when Telio said he was done. I can understand that Blaine feels they are on more equal footing now that he is no longer his bodyguard, but I just can't see Telio NOT doing it.

So a holiday in Belize? It's not only known for its coral reef. It's a well known cocaine trafficking route in Latin America and the Mexican drug cartels have their presence there. Who knows what will happen whilst the boys are on holiday?

Lastly, I think it would be easier for Kurt to repay Blaine with his "priceless" blow jobs than wearing the wrist to ball restraint ;)
mel.garr chapter 26 . 9/12
This is so good! this is the third story of yours that I've read, and I think you're a great author.
Adam chapter 26 . 9/6
I hoping for a big showdown between Kurt and Elian after Kurt finds out the truth that he tried to kill him at Copper's house and that Timothy came to his rescue.
Froots chapter 26 . 9/3
Loved it and i cant wait for the rest!
i just discovered this fic and binge read it a lllllll.
I love it, this is probably one of my favorite mafia AUs out here :D
Thank you for this wonderful chapter. "My blowjobs are priceless" is the funniest line that I have ever read. The last scene with Klaine was great with the nod to canon with a furniture jumping Blaine. The cook being angry at Blaine for letting Kurt be in charge of the funeral meals was also funny. I can perfectly picture Kurt thinking, "New clothes were good."
I really like how you brought Blaine and Telio through the worst time in their relationship. Telio allowed his love for Blaine to help him forgive the betrayal of Blaine doubting Telio's loyalty. Blaine realized the enormity of his mistake and tried to demonstrate his love and respect for Telio by freeing Telio from the dangerous position of being Blaine's bodyguard. Though I have to admit that I would feel better if Telio remained Blaine's bodyguard as I think Blaine would be safer.
I don't know what to think of Anastasia. It does seem like she tried to release Mario from his pain. But she is a character with surprising depths. As Kurt said, she lived with a mob family for years which has probably made her capable of a lot of things.
Sofia Michelle chapter 26 . 9/2
I love this story! It so twisted ad dark but also has love, happiness, etc. I have no idea how will this story go, I'm always exited and surprise in each amazing chapter that is updated! Can't wait for more!
Ionaadsila chapter 26 . 9/2
I'm hoping that since Kurt is Blaine's calming influence, that at some point he points out Blaine's hypocritical treatment of his mother when his dad was a known killer. He can forgive his dad his behavior but not his mom's? And see's nothing wrong with his own? The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree here...

Also, is anybody ever going to clue in to the snake named Elian?!
LaylaP chapter 26 . 9/2
An amazing chapter. Loved every single thing about it. I'm always on the edge of my seat. Thank you for the update :-)
Lad1661 chapter 26 . 9/2
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Smokeyroxy chapter 26 . 8/31
I just love this story so much. It's like an awesome soap opera (but dirtier, sexier and way better written!).
richterri chapter 26 . 8/31
Please oh please don't stop writing mafia romance it so great ,I am totally loving this story and I don't want it to end.
ThePurpleChameleon chapter 26 . 8/31
Thank you for this new chapter! I look foward to see Kurt and Blaine in Belize! Have a good day
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »