Reviews for A Mafia Romance
leahmo34 chapter 28 . 10/4
Well I'm caught up. Kurt should have told the truth about Elian. It was self defense.
leahmo34 chapter 27 . 10/3
I thought you said there will be murder in this chapter. I can't believe Telio gave up Alicia. I can't believe Blaine and Kurt did that. in that private place.
leahmo34 chapter 26 . 9/30
I wish it was longer than 4 more chapters. Is Blaine going to get rid of Elian?
HannahC chapter 28 . 9/29
I'm so happy you finally updated! I always check this story now and then, and go back and reread chapters. All your stories are just so good. You are perfect at writing smut oh my goodness I love the love between Kurt and Blaine, and I can't wait to see how you end! I love seeing Blaine being in charge and protective of Kurt, it's just so sweet and hot. Looking forward to your grand finale! Hope to see it soon! Happy writing, you amazing person you!
leahmo34 chapter 25 . 9/29
what does repast mean ? Thanks goodness you didn't kill Alicia off. I'm glad she killed that guy. But it was self defense, she could have called the police. I bet Luther did kill Mario. Elian should try to rape Blaine. Blaine should kill him.
leahmo34 chapter 24 . 9/28
I bet Kurt gets his way. Man Mario gone. sniff.
leahmo34 chapter 23 . 9/27
I love your story. All my friends still read fanfics. I hope you still write more when this story is over. I wish Mario would move his fingers. great chapter.
leahmo34 chapter 22 . 9/25
I read all day today. My eyes are killing me. But I'm glad Cooper is dead. Luther needs to be punished he betrayed Blaine. Is Elian dead I can't remember? I hope Burt don't keep Kurt and Blaine apart.
leahmo34 chapter 21 . 9/25
well it's about time. I'm wondering if Anatasia liked the kiss. Well Kurt has Spunk to kill 2 people.
leahmo34 chapter 20 . 9/24
why Kurt? Someone needs to get Cooper and torture him . and put Sammy out of his misery.
leahmo34 chapter 19 . 9/23
please don't kill Kurt. He didn't do anything.
leahmo34 chapter 18 . 9/21
Why can't Blaine make love. Instead of hard sex. I know he was walking off frustration. I can't wait to Kurt finds out that Blaine killed someone.
leahmo34 chapter 17 . 9/20
I wonder if Kurt or Blaine would stray. Whatever happened to that guy Pascale? I can't believe Blaine killed his own grandfather. Wasn't it Cooper who put a hit on his father? It feels like Cooper going to kill Timothy with that last bags of drugs.
leahmo34 chapter 16 . 9/20
uhg I can't stand Cooper. He had his Father shot down. I hope he lived. I have a feeling Luther going to take a vantage of Anatasia.
leahmo34 chapter 15 . 9/19
well that's first time I read between a man and a woman. I can't believe Telio killed 2 people. Awesome chapter.
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »