Reviews for Trust, Love, and Everything Inbetween
okay, im liking dr darius right now, he certainly told them!
Tony Moonstone chapter 7 . 5/30
What a interesting story..
Sad that Harry went through so much growing up especially having leukemia.
It was also nice that he got together with Draco.
Sad at parts but it sets the tone for the story.
I'm glad I read it.
Take care and be safe!
Clhover chapter 7 . 2/17/2020
I would love to hear more about these creatures. Do you have any sites for reference or are they your own creations? I'm afraid I don't know a lot about mythical beings and such. Love your story. Drarry is one of my three favorite pairings.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
KEEP WRITING
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 7 . 8/10/2017
I feel like this story is missing A LOT. But it was good and emotional.
fhl1234 chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
I'm glad that Harry found someone to be happy with.
AvidBookLover2001 chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
I loved it but I would enjoy it more if you would lengthen it and write in more detail about what Harry went through while he was sick and more of Harry's and Draco's relationship.
mariposa de cristal chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
fic beautiful, sad but beautiful sweet end, Harry and Draco harry especially deserve to be happy, he's always the one who comes out worse, even in the version of jrk, I love your fics, but this one especially, I moved to tears, I hope to hear from you soon, bye
countrylovinfangirl chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
amazing! please continue soon!
Sakihinata chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
well, I was most surprised but pleased by the idea ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I was really enjoying this story, the whole concept of Harry having cancer and them trying to find a cure to save him. But then the idea of him having cat ears and a tail also Draco having wings kids have ruined the story for be now. I'm gonna stop reading this which is too bad as the beginning 4 chapters were good. Why did you need to make them like that?!
alleygirl24 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
That was brilliant! I have tears running down my cheeks right now! This has ruined any other Drarry stories for me 'cause none of them could compare to this brilliant writing! Absolutely, brilliantly written! Well done!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
awww just awww that was just great stupi lucius
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
love it
:).
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
ohhh that aws good i love it and cannot wait for more