Reviews for Skeletons in the Closet
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Aw pls update this story, I wanna know what will happen on the next chapter
null chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
More? Maybe they can find out that Mr. Waternoose threatened Randall' s job if he didn't build the machine? (Or hurt him to make him build it.) More, please?
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Please update! I can't wait to read what happen next...
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Please sir, I want some more. (I hope you get that quote, otherwise I'll just seem really weird. lol)
FicCheck chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Dude (male or female lol)...for the love of all that is sane, CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE! I understand life happens, but can we at least get an update before the year is out? :(
Silvia chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Love this. It is so cool! Ppplllleeeaaassseeeee write more soon! Great job by the way.
nekophy chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
You surely should CONTINUE THIS OMG
the cliffkanger is just- SO DAMN I CAN'T HANDLE IT *squeez*
Unknown chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I very much enjoy thus story and really like your detail in it. Please continue
agentwhite chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Great job on the new chapter. Long wait but well worth it!
PettyFan43 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Awww. Mike be nicer to Randy. He's scared and can't remember anything. Next chapter please. Sulleys guilty conscience will turn into a romantic feeling towards Randall I hope :)
AJrax chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Oh boy. I could really feel the tension in the room while Mike and Sulley argued. Plus the increase when they found out he left at the end. Dang good job with this one. :)
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
The first part of the chapter really kept me on edge, it was as if I was there feeling the exact same thing. Anxiety filled me and I seriously had to stop and take a few break before continuing. The plot is really great, hope you keep up the good work.
Kinola chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Yay, a new chapter!

Oh no, Randall ran off! I hope Mike and Sulley manage to find him. I hope Randall doesn't escape the factory (that could be 10x worse than having no memory of who you really were)! D:
randomKittyX3 chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Oh dear
Energy witch chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Actually you can't blame Mike for being judgemental...Look what happened in MU.

Randy's disloyalty and sinking to the snobs level by pulling that prank on OK then leading to the events in Monsters Inc really scarred him. It's going to take a lot especially time for him to forgive Randall.

But for now they better find him before he husts himself or gets into BIG trouble.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »