Reviews for The Huntress and Her Undead Lover
RANDOME GIRL chapter 18 . 4/18
Otakun1n chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Damn...after i read this, im like...i want moar! too bad your friend has the DFWSS disease...
Nick chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
my reaction: *cringes* ooooo...fuck.
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Wow I loved it keep writing
The Canadian Rifleman chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
I don't recall if I have ever reviewed this story in the past. I don't think I have. Well, here it is then.

Spelling and grammar don't seem to be much of an issue here. Good job on that.
The first thing that does pop out at me is how light this is in descriptive text, and along with that, a little dialogue heavy. That would probably be a place to improve upon.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ruby's feelings. The romance I usually read is 3rd person omnipresent, so the fact that this is first person (and includes all the awkwardness of this young gal's emotions) might be what's irking me. Definitley not a flaw, just my observation and opinion.
To be honest, Hunter's kind of a jerk. Definitely not good boyfriend material. Leo appears to be a better choice (to me. Out of the two, he'd be the guy I'd go for. If I went for guys... Nevermind). He seems to care for Ruby more.
I'm a little confused as to Ruby becoming an infected. Did the sex do that, or was it a scratch or bite that occurred during the sex? Not 100% clear.

Over all, a nice sappy romance. I ship Ruby and Leo. Hunter can take a .50 BMG to the forehead for all I care. I look forward to seeing what develops of this love triangle. (I had a decent new year, since you asked). 'Til... I don't know. Later.

Tina-chan V chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
I missed a lot. ( - ; )

Anyway, good chapter! I was confused at first, but then I realized I read a sentence wrong. Haha! *derp-face*
Simply Guardian chapter 17 . 1/21/2014
lunareclipsehunter chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Great story and an amazing plot! it updated more but lifes important. Keep it up
amber.lincoln3 chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Cute! Plez more!
lexa chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
I love this . Best l4d fanfiction in history and that the truth I love this please upload soon
lexa chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
I love this . Its so good I'm totally in love with this fanfiction best l4d fanfic in history I can't wait until u upload more of this fabulous fanfic
Simply Guardian chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
THAT. Was a story.
nick304 chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Nice story been reading it since you posted, good work, but please Update it at least every 2 weeks
Tina-chan V chapter 13 . 11/9/2013