Reviews for Ancient and Noble Houses
Celestinasong chapter 15 . 4/1
"If I don't then I might never..." is a double negative. I love your fic though besides a few grammatical errors like this. Good job.
Celestinasong chapter 7 . 3/30
woah intense. that's a great chapter! i like this a lot
Noxy the Proxy chapter 50 . 2/21
InterestingVery interesting.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 16 . 2/19
Interesting. I shall read more.
Someone chapter 50 . 2/8
I really loved this, it was dark, sexy, instigating, and additive. I spent a couple of days to read, I couldn't stop reading until I read "The End". THANKS A LOT for writing. You are an incredible writer.
Fickle Hippo chapter 50 . 2/6
What a great story! I only just found it yesterday and had to sit and read the whole thing _ it was dark and kind of alluring. All the characters were spot on to. Well I thought they were. Harry can be pretty damn dark and Draco made a lot of sense. Oh I really like Snape to! But of course none of that would have mattered if you didn't have such a fantastic story line! Very much enjoyed!
Volixia669 chapter 50 . 1/3
That was just amazing. I loved how Draco actually stayed, like Draco. There seems to be so many people who just ruin the character of Draco. But this fic was excellently done.
ritalaura2000 chapter 50 . 12/30/2013
Thanks for this amazing story, I really love it the plot with the idea that the Back House can control its heir I love the slow built of the Love between Harry and Draco, the doubts. The end is perfect.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 50 . 12/20/2013
Nice
Lori94 chapter 50 . 12/17/2013
wow! Nice story! Dark and sexy in places! FAB!
DarkAngelBoi70 chapter 50 . 12/10/2013
wonderful story! would have very much liked you to have wrapped up about what was done with Kreacher,...and that horrible goblin that was in charge of the black accounts that wanted to see harry's will destroyed by the house.
Tormentula chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Omgggg
Carling chapter 50 . 12/5/2013
Oh I hadn't realized this story got completed. Oh sads...I am going to miss this iteration of them. But what a lovely and promising ending to a fabulous story. The light ending was a delicious contrast to the earlier darkness.
Maria chapter 38 . 12/5/2013
Wasn't there a headmaster who was a Black? Couldn't they question him? Maybe a headmaster (who had to be fair to ALL students) might be more simpathetic to there situation...
Raiderhater13 chapter 50 . 12/3/2013
great story thanks i really liked it