Reviews for Animus
Elizabeth senpia chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Shadow Naoto x Naoto fanfic! PLS
Smallbell chapter 28 . 9/25/2013
This is a great story I loved reading it!
DemonRaily chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
Congratulations! For you finished Animus and you did it splendidly!
I did love the story as it lasted and I still love it after.
I really hope that neither our involvement nor your writing career on would end with it. And by that I mean that you will not get me of, I'm like a leach, you're stuck with me now XD
DemonRaily chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
The original review that the site posted as "guest":
Full chapter of exposition is full. Many things comes to light and I was right!
And my PC is almost dead, but not dead enough not to leave this review!

Continuation:
Well that was strange, for some reason I got guest'd by the site T.T
But it doesn't matter, I will have the 100% bonus no matter what!
And this is one of maybe two or three stories trough my entire time on the site I had on "always review no mater what" mode, so it should say something on how much I enjoyed it, no?
DemonRaily chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
I must ask you one thing, please explain to me why is dark hour back?

Anyway, the fact that Kage is most overjoyed about his lab-coat is quite hilarious. Naoto and Kanji are secondary concerns when it comes to looking good, no? Can't stop snickering XD

I am sort of sad that next monday will mean the end of the story, I loved it all the way XD
Plus for some reason my last review was anonymous, why? I was logged in and everything, but I must re-review 26 for the sake of completion.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2013
Full chapter of exposition is full. Many things comes to light and I was right!
And my PC is almost dead, but not dead enough not to leave this review!
Jonny5 chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
I'm calling "OBJECTION!" on the whole adults can't use Persona thing. How do you explain Adachi (who had to be at least in his mid 20's in Persona 4) or the fact that Mitsuru and Akihiko can use them in Persona 4 Arena? I guess you're trying to work in Trinity Souls into your story but the games that came after Persona 3 clearly contradicts it.
PuppyPuppet13 chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
So things be happening mad style now. All these pieces coming togething and shit. Damn man ain't nobody goin' ta survive son. Yo yo yo... Shoot me now Naoto. Shoot me now.
DemonRaily chapter 25 . 9/13/2013
It's almost sad that the story is ending, for it is always sad when awesome things end, no?

I will laugh my ass of if it is that the two humans I thought to be the main bad guys(the Naoto-chan boss and her replacement) are genuinely trying to contain the situation and help and it is the shadow doing all along.

I am a bit sad that you took Trinity souls approach on the persona and how they are dispersing in older people, not that the idea itself is bad, but trinity souls where terrible and their existence was a sin, therefore the concept is evil by association.
Even more so that entire cast of persona 2 where grownups.
PuppyPuppet13 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
Wonderful friction introduced at the end there. I really have been enjoying Kon even if I Prefer Kage and am sad that he is possessed by a demon. Also the grandfather paradox was an interesting twist I will say. In the words of Mitsuru "Shadow Science".
DemonRaily chapter 24 . 9/9/2013
So what bout the mystery drug? Was he in it?

It's a bit sad that Kage is no more for now, sad, oh so sad T.T

On less sad note, did you finish Angel Densetsu by now?
DemonRaily chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
Evil Kage is evil... And apparently suicidal as well.
DemonRaily chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
I really feel bad now for not caring about Goro's demise at the time...

And I am happy that your watched Steins;Gate already, such a good anime! Okabe is such a determinator, damn that man is awesome.
DMSVexon chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Bit of case drama at the end there!
as for the rest of the chapter... 'Aw' to Kage, he's family *tears of joy*
Naoto and Kanji on the other hand... KISS DAMNIT! Er I mean... *shifty eyes*
They are so awkwardly cute, and I'm about to fanboy over here .
DMSVexon chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
O.O This is SO happening! *fantasizes about Naoto & Kanji pairing* ;
Any of this sadly adorably awkwardness seem familiar at all miss author? ;)