Reviews for Sefiro High
flor03 chapter 32 . 8/24/2012
nice story :)
Gym Class Skipper chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Hikaru can have Eagle if I can have Lantis. Hahahah. I'm kidding, I know you finished this story a long ass time ago.
Gym Class Skipper chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I laughed a lot in this chapter. It seems cool so far. E/H/L AND A/U/C triangles? Damn...
Keren Olivero chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I liked this fic. It was a cool idea to have the cast work at the high school in characters seemed OOC, but they were OOC in a funny way. I love how you portrayed Zagato..I can definitely see him as a head master.I especially loved how he was furious with Alcyone.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 32 . 8/22/2008
oh...
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 32 . 2/16/2008
Good story, I love it
LightHawKnight chapter 21 . 7/13/2006
God, i love this fanfic so much, i just had to reread it again and review too of course.
LightHawKnight chapter 32 . 6/3/2006
hm... a so so ending, if u are planning to write a sequwl but a crappy ending if u are not.
LightHawKnight chapter 14 . 6/3/2006
Is the end part in the mange/anime or something because another fanfic i read had the exact same part in in, with almost teh exact words, with the exact look and actions.
LightHawKnight chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
It's so weird i can not ever picture lanits witout his armor! by the way this ff is really really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Isn't Cerphiro spelled like that? or is the english verion spelled with a s? The game and the jap anime both spell it wit a C.
cookiemania789 chapter 32 . 5/17/2006
Love it!
karu-14 chapter 32 . 3/19/2006
WWAAH! THAT WAS SSO ROMANTIC! I JUST KNOW THAT YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO END IT THERE! I KNOW YOU HAVE MORE IDEAS! SO PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING OF MAKING A SEQUEL... PLEASE DO! I LOVE YOUR FANFICS ESPECIALLY IF IT IS ABOUT H/L! YOUR MY FIRST FAVE AUTHOR!
Keysha1975 chapter 32 . 1/10/2006
This was a very good story i enjoyed reading it
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I love ur story! it's really romatic... _