Reviews for Bad Week: Excessive Acts
Margomls chapter 50 . 7/8
Looking forward to the next story in this series. Would love to see this continue.

It's always about danny in all these stupid fanfics you search for steve fanfics that end up with it always being about danny and him being in danger or hurt it's a pisstake
Nice. Not sure if you did this intentionally, but today is exactly 4 years from when you started this fic. Glad you stuck with it.
detectivejiju chapter 50 . 6/14
An awesome Bad week and now a sequel! It's super wow! I enjoyed reading this one and am all ready for the next. :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 50 . 6/14
Poor Danny sounds like he is in for a long haul of ups and downs. A very bumpy time.
Elise Deschat chapter 50 . 6/13
Boy, if this is a bad week, hate to see what a bad year is going to be like...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 49 . 6/13
Good Danny is out of the hospital. But still has a recovery to go. I am guess mentally too. but he will have Steve there for him. No matter what happened if he was sexually assaulted Steve will be by his side.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 48 . 6/13
O My Mal better watch out. Steve is out for blood. If he didn't anything sexually to Danny he's dead man.
JBHart chapter 47 . 6/5
I enjoy receiving updates and I read every chapter. I like 5-0 and Danny stories...This one is well-written in many ways. Even though hurt/comfort is not a genre I go for in fanfiction, I wanted to say that I'm reading it anyway and must be enjoying it because I have not stopped reading. I cannot think of worse treatment for Danny, but you have great moments of dialogue that are impressive and very natural responses from the characters that are "in character." Very H50 like. So even though I very much want Danny to get out of the terrible shape he's in and go out and kick some serious ass, I say kudos for keeping this interesting and it has been a welcome respite from a long day at work.
Elise Deschat chapter 47 . 6/4
What is Steve suspecting and why? The bruises, broken bones, cuts and contusions would indicate physical damage...the confinement, damage to Danny's psyche...does Steven know about the rape?

Is Fowler still a threat to Danny, or was that a "power play" on his part to psyche-out Steve?

Trying to figure out what the Evil Muse has in store for the two partners...
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 47 . 6/4
hmm for some reason I was think the physio girl was Draxton sister. Don't they have a picture of her. I am still getting a bad feeling about her though. Steve needs to hurry up talk to this Gina person and get back to the hospital or have someone get there. I am worried abut Danni and the comment Folwer made.
detectivejiju chapter 47 . 6/4
Happy to get immediate updates. Danny is awake and he really has a long way to recovery. Loving how the story is moving ahead. Hope Steve gets few answers from Gina.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 46 . 6/4
Danny is in pain but awake and know kinda what happen. But know he has a bit of recovery and pain to go through. Wonder if girl Danny says help really did and he is remembering right. And if so Steve will believe him.
Elise Deschat chapter 46 . 6/3
Rescued just in the nick of time...Is Danny safe now though, will the girl present a problem for Danny? What about Fowler, have we really seen the end of him? or will Steve meet him one more time?
Cubit2 chapter 46 . 6/3
So nice to see another chapter of this story. Glad to See Danny wake up but he must be in tremendous pain with a damaged spleen and collapsed lung. Poor Danny.