Reviews for From Amidst The Darkness
Yes happy ending!
Izzybella12 chapter 15 . 2/11
Amazing story. It's so inspiring and heartfelt. It almost makes me feel like miracles are out there, they're a thing that can do so so much, and it's truly amazing. I loved this, and you write it stupendously. It was brilliant. Great job, and keep writing!
blue-box-quidditch chapter 15 . 2/10
So in love with Daddy!Poseidon, you have no idea. This was great!
Niebla Neri chapter 15 . 2/5
What a shame! O.o I had not seen the chapter 15 had already left ...
Niebla Neri chapter 14 . 2/5
Oh! do it very very soon! This is one of the stories that I liked more, and would love to see it finished!
(One ask... Percy's is being operated than?
About Percy's perceptive ... I understand you want to make Percy see again, (at least that's what I did understand for perceptive (sorry if I'm wrong)) but please, take careful to not lose the 'realistic' story line (something that you have kept very well until now (touches here \o)) . They are already sent in a "happy ending" and try to make him more happy still not always sit well.
If and when do you do that, make it something gradual (like, some percentage of vision, a hope for something future). It would be difficult to get something efficient in something that was not done as soon as he became blind, for example)
... Anyway good luck with the rest of the story and Please, not dare leave it unfinished (I suffer hahaha (I wish you enjoyed my review despite the many bracketsand hehue... I'm so sorry for my english terrible. I hope that is intelligible :D)).
ricojohn chapter 15 . 2/3
E-hem...NNNNOOOO! This story is too good to stop! WWWHHHYYY!
It's beautiful!
William Carstairs chapter 15 . 1/2
This is just the best. Heartfelt and seer and oh my god.
Skymuse chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
This was a nice story!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Nice story. I like how he's blind. Never thought about what that would be like before which is odd because I have glasses.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
I really like what you have written here. ...!
Keep it going...love your form and style...djn
x chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Update update update plsssssss
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
Thank you thank you thanks you! This is my favorite fanfiction ever! I always tell my friends to read this one! AHHH! It was just perfect!
samanico chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
Thank you so much for this story...I loved it! Sad but hopeful!
dryccagoncalves chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
Let me just say that I love the idea of writing a love story between a father ans a son. That's a very rare thing to ind and I liked it very much!
thank you!