Reviews for From Amidst The Darkness
dryccagoncalves chapter 13 . 4/17
I just re-read this story dmfor the hundreth time, and I would really like to know what happens to them a few years later. So if you ever feel like writing a one-shot...
ShadowsClaw chapter 16 . 1/20
Fuck. That's the end. That was such a fun read!(the cuteness was everlasting tbh). Poor Percy, and what a mench he was throughout. And um, yikes Kronos? Thanks for the story - sad it had to end so soon. _
Purple Roses Poetry chapter 16 . 1/17
Lovely story! I agree with the last person who commented, a sequel to this story would be wonderful.
This is honestly THE BEST fanfic I've ever read! You should really consider writing a sequel. I know I would love it, and I'm sure all of your other readers would too.
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 11/24/2017
awesome!~~~~~~
dryccagoncalves chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
Wooow, what a nice surprise!
Thank you for this! Loved it!
Hermit Crab chapter 16 . 8/14/2017
I don't remember reading this! Well I do remember reading something like this but without Thalia's car (LOVED the excessive parents jokes and honestly just anything with Nereus) or Blackjack (IT'S BLACKJACK!) and honestly Percy falling in love with the weakest or most helpless anything is one of my favourite headcannons. I'm trying to remember if that's a version in ATE that I'm thinking of...
Btw I don't think I've mentioned this before but the later edits really help the story. Moments connect more and there's emphasis on the feelings during scenes rather than just descriptions. This really is a great work.
Anyway I'm skipping off to read Percy's pov so byeee
Personofmanythings chapter 16 . 4/23/2017
Nice story and epilogue. I'm very glad I found it. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2017
The last few lines were hilarious.
mountainsomething chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
Mayer is a dick. More so than he was in Percy's pov.
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 16 . 4/7/2017
You are a beautiful author.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVED IT! WILL THERE BE MORE? A SEQUAL MAYBE? IT'S AMAZING AND I'M KINDA SAD THAT THAT IT SEEMS TO BE OVER AN WHY AM I DOING ALL OF THIS IN CAPS LOCK? *shrugs* WHATEVER! *squeals* I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Namittheking chapter 16 . 3/1/2017
i really liked this story. it is very well written and the overall flow of the plot is very good
Poli yutref chapter 16 . 1/7/2017