Reviews for From Amidst The Darkness
Yay! Happy ending!
What?
onlyastar chapter 2 . 3/22
hi i really adore your story lei long time and I love to other people also have the opurtinunidad to read why I wanted to know if I darias permission to translate it into reality I am new at this accounts before entering as encouragement but I saw many translators so many fantastic stories and said hey why I do not do that really'd wish you if you let me do it but if you can not no problem I'll just remain a big fan of your story.
says goodbye
only a star

postata: I feel if it is well written but I was so nervous and I'm of course exactly latina Peru good bye.
onlyastar chapter 1 . 3/22
hi I really love your fic
Yes happy ending!
Izzybella12 chapter 15 . 2/11
Amazing story. It's so inspiring and heartfelt. It almost makes me feel like miracles are out there, they're a thing that can do so so much, and it's truly amazing. I loved this, and you write it stupendously. It was brilliant. Great job, and keep writing!
blue-box-quidditch chapter 15 . 2/10
So in love with Daddy!Poseidon, you have no idea. This was great!
Niebla Neri chapter 15 . 2/5
What a shame! O.o I had not seen the chapter 15 had already left ...
Niebla Neri chapter 14 . 2/5
Oh! do it very very soon! This is one of the stories that I liked more, and would love to see it finished!
(One ask... Percy's is being operated than?
About Percy's perceptive ... I understand you want to make Percy see again, (at least that's what I did understand for perceptive (sorry if I'm wrong)) but please, take careful to not lose the 'realistic' story line (something that you have kept very well until now (touches here \o)) . They are already sent in a "happy ending" and try to make him more happy still not always sit well.
If and when do you do that, make it something gradual (like, some percentage of vision, a hope for something future). It would be difficult to get something efficient in something that was not done as soon as he became blind, for example)
... Anyway good luck with the rest of the story and Please, not dare leave it unfinished (I suffer hahaha (I wish you enjoyed my review despite the many bracketsand hehue... I'm so sorry for my english terrible. I hope that is intelligible :D)).
ricojohn chapter 15 . 2/3
E-hem...NNNNOOOO! This story is too good to stop! WWWHHHYYY!
It's beautiful!
William Carstairs chapter 15 . 1/2
This is just the best. Heartfelt and seer and oh my god.
Skymuse chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
This was a nice story!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Nice story. I like how he's blind. Never thought about what that would be like before which is odd because I have glasses.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
I really like what you have written here. ...!
Keep it going...love your form and style...djn