Reviews for My Knight & My Guardian
Ronelin chapter 27 . 1/17
I've really enjoyed the chapters released so far. This was a pairing I had never really thought about, but you have made me a fan. I especially like how you have portrayed their struggles with the dark side and how they can overcome them together. Hopefully it continues to work out for them. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here, thanks for writing!
god of all chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
sabrac1 chapter 23 . 10/31/2016
Thanks for update.
sabrac1 chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
Thanks for update.
Doominater84 chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
Interesting that they're going back to Dantooine at this point. I'm very interested to see if it'll be a peaceful trip or if Malak will show up to destroy it while they're there. I was also surprised that Bastilla went so far as to attack her mother, although I guess it makes sense with his lost in emotion she was. Can't wait for the next update!
Doominater84 chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
I'm super excited to see you updating again! This was a great update, I think Juhani and Myra had an interesting talk and am curious to see when Myra will start getting memories back and if anything Juhani related will be remembered. I also always love some Carth bashing so I was glad to see him getting tossed around a bit. Definitely looking forward to the next update!
Doominater84 chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
I'm liking Juhani in your story so far, and there's not much Revan/Juhani so I hope you come back to this story.
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Please continue! There are not enough Revan/Juhani stories.
Dalish Elf chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Another good chapter! Keep it up Rob:)
Dalish Elf chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Hang in there Rob!
Nimatar chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Not bad, but it could be better but for typos.
Dalish Elf chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I saw a few typos but overall good chapter!
Dalish Elf chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
yay new chapter!
Dalish Elf chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Keep going at it :)
Dalish Elf chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Interesting start so far! Please keep going :)