Reviews for Tease
xSonya chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
The entire thing was too beautiful for words *A*
xSonya chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
*squeels like the mad fangirl she is* i absolutely love this! XD so interestimg haha i love this little game they got goin' on xD
mysticaldragon11 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
I absolutely loved this! It may not have been uchihacest but it was damned good regardless!
Nessie-san chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Beautiful job on this fic, Shouta-san ) It's absolutely adorable -
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Awwwwwwww that was soooooooo damn sweet! An S'uke is like my bff (but I get fucked by Kakuzu) oh if you would do a story about Kakuzu and I , I will be HAPPY.(just by the way my name is Gohan Sohma I have long black hair that goes to just below my ass and my bangs cover my entire face wicth they go to the begening of my collar bone . I'm 6.2 and muscular thanks to my mother and father constanly keeping me occupied with weghts and other shit in the family workout room. Mother is a red head with the same icey blue eyes as mine ecept hers go from soft and kind to serious and terrifying in two seconds , her breasts put Tsunade's to shame and she has a small lythe body though her abbs clearly show she's short , only reaching 5,3 in height and her temper is shorter. Mother who's name is Nani is an truly evil woman however her greatest weakness is kids and her own off-spring . Father is a huge man with TOTALY ripped muculs his hair is just like mine in color and texture but it only goes to his shoulder blades and his bangs have never gotten farther than his nose and he only has 5 inches on me.) anyhoo Do it and I will be happy even though my seme is on a mission that is going to take him WEEKS to acomplash. PLEESE!Love ya see ya.
Aikko Katami Evans chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Kami! This was a really cuuuute story, I absolutely loved it.
itasasu2002 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really enjoyed this whole story! :D thanks for the read.:3
Kiraramichealis chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Now that was good fic.
viva-la-heichou chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
That was a cute way of leaving the story. Though I did hope that you would continue this marvelous fic . But i am even more eager to see to up coming Itasasu fics you have in mind! Keep writing! :D
StainedSculpture chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
why, Thank you so much for your hard work
I'm here waiting patiently for your uchihacest stories
severedserenity chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
I have to say that I am enjoying this story quite a bit. It's well written and I love the interaction between Itachi and Sasuke. I can't wait for this next update:)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
This story is awesome:) I love it, please keep it up!
StainedSculpture chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
woaah a super fast update :D

yeaa... the real Itachi is back XD #what am I saying?
and that lines!
"Don't worry about your dessert though. That will always be hot for you..."
I hope I was Itachi TT_TT seeing Sasuke's sexiness first thing in the morning

thanks for your hardwork
StainedSculpture chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
hello,
hm don't you think that Itachi sould've put more coincident? it's him after all, the prodigy of Uchiha clan.

the rest is good, I like it :)
lessthanthree chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I love the game they're playing. I'm impressed with how you wrote Sasuke; sexy yet he still has a childlike innocence about him.

Good job and never stop writing.