Reviews for Journey
bunnykoko chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Really hope you will not abandon Ziva, Tony, and Gibbs. Enjoy your writing. You address areas that were not on the show such as this story. Even if your focus is now on OUAT now, please do continue from time to time with this one.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Update SOON
Celestrial Moon chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Yes!She is letting him in! Nice but tough chapter! Glad you came back.
EowynGoldberry chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Glad Gibbs got through to her and she went to Tony:)
bnlove chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
one of my favorite stories! Can't wait for the next chapter
prince-bishop chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Good chapter.
amaia chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Oh,,,,too sad, & you didn't warn us. Please, don't let Tony give up on Ziva, cuz he's the one who can really make her 'fine'.
kfink77 chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
You are doing an amazing job with this story, and you're right they acted almost like it never happened. I can't wait to read more.
Celestrial Moon chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Awesome! The writers just skimmed over how hard it was for her to start over again after all the trauma in Somalia and from the betrayal from her Father. You and a very small handful of writers are dealing with it on a real life bases. Our Ninja is strong she will get through this but she will find it takes a stronger person to ask and take the help then not to. Keep it coming! TIVA FOREVER!
EowynGoldberry chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Glad Gibbs tried to reach out to Ziva too. Hope she comes around soon and lets them in.
tabbyuknowit chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
I love this story!Its so well plz plz update soon!
StarryNight101 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Excellent chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
trixie111 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
So sad :( I hope Ziva will realise that she need Tony and the rest team :) can't wait for more :)
jgibbs7 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
So sad. Ziva realizes her apartment is cold and empty maybe she will soon realize that she needs Gibbs, McGee and Abby, but most of all..she needs...Tony.
I think its time for Ziva to stop being alone.
gymnast1454 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013