Reviews for Love From Afar
UPDATE PLEASE! We must know what happens when sober Akashi wakes up in the morning, nehe~
redberry91 chapter 9 . 2/4
Waah! Akashi-sama! *fangirling*
Furihata, you lucky bastard!

Please update soon! I really like your story...
Mochisarecute357 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Omg this is soooo cute and awesome! Please update soon!
myromanticcrap chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
hahahahahh, ohmygod! i love your story :DD keep up!
Shan chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Omogod. Please updare. I love you.
AunKhoune chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
hehehe I see that Akashi has finally gotten himself a wifeu pillow LOL
Poor Kouki he is trapped but I guess he isn't complaining hehehe
switmikan74 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
So cute!
yaoianimelover88 chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I love the way you have the story set up. I'm hooked already and eagerly awaiting the next chapter
arisanightray chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
wait wait, what happened ?! why furihata on the Akashi's bed? and why the next chapter is the last?!
AunKhoune chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Wow! Everything is boiling! The story is rising and the curiosity is killing me, what shall happen next and what would happen if kouki known the truth about his friend and master... Well I guess its alright to say master since he is a servant.
Michelle7ate9 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
I was reading it like "oh my God, I know where this is going squeal"
And then "And that was how I became Akashi's pillow"
and now I'm laughing.
Well that escalated a different way quicklyXD
AunKhoune chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Aw haha fiat bow to the floor, how adorable lol I wonder why shogi? This is interesting and keeps the nice light fluff going :)
AunKhoune chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Wha so that is how he end with with two different color eyes, it's interesting really how this is all people that are connecting with others in the story. Another great chapter and from a different pov. :)
AunKhoune chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Aw I'm not going to lie but I'm a kagakuro girl haha i was gleeing in this chapter and I was happy screaming when his scissors finally made their appearance! Haha funny how that is, you did yet another wonderful job :)
AunKhoune chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Dang everything just keeps getting good,
Your drugging me with your story! Haha keep up the good work :)