Reviews for Feel My Desire
Manimeluvr chapter 12 . 4h
Dude...I joined this thing just so I could read your story. PLEASE GIMME UPDATES! You are literally killing me here (figuratively speaking )!
Guest chapter 20 . 13h
Aaaaahh ;;; I just read your story for the second time I live I a lot and your writing style is so great ahh :3 sorry I'm just in love with this story and hope you make more in the future! 3
ANIMENIAC1 chapter 20 . 7/4
ive been reading this fanfic and i fell in love with it immediately. before this i'd never wanted to read a fanfiction because i didn't want to read something that wasn't apart of the story,but your fanfic is so detailed and captivating that it's like a story of its own. you can't stop here, you've got to write more. ~to contact me emaiil
squigbie chapter 10 . 7/1
nin-nin mother fucker. im dead. i had to put my phone down for a moment. that was just great.
TaffyBear989 chapter 4 . 7/1
You realize it's of course, not of cause right? o.o
GajeelIsBatman chapter 20 . 6/30
Okay, so I really like this story. I really like the idea(I especially like what you've done with Natsu) and I think it's really awesome and intriguing.
I know people have probably asked this before, but could you please please do this with Gajevy/GaLe? I would absolutely love that.
you are absolutely right that feral natsu is hot. and that storys shouldn't all be conventional. this is why i love your story's
I just love Erza logic, I mean who doesn't?
Please make more. This is too interesting
Its been a year
SweetLoveAngel2 chapter 1 . 6/23
Only a true NaLu fan would read your entire fanfic on the night before their exam!
Loving your story! Keep it up!
Hello? Is y'all dead? I love this story. Please update!
Haha! "Unleash the beast"? I like how you say it, and the novel is very interesting too.
NatsuDragneel56 chapter 20 . 6/22
Wow, i really love this, are you gonna keep this going ?
Lemonlover125 chapter 1 . 6/16