Reviews for Feel My Desire
LadyTwilight28 chapter 20 . 5/1
I really hope you update soon! It's been almost a year and I would love to see the rest of the story fall into place.
J chapter 20 . 5/1
Omg I'm so sad! Why haven't you finished this story yet!? This has to be the best fanfic I've ever read!
Kealyn chapter 20 . 5/1
I thought this was finished... NO please finish, but it has been over a year :'( I have never commented before, never wanted to before, so understand how much I love this story.
Punkerjj27 chapter 20 . 4/29
I hope you write more soon!

With hopes
Punkerjj27
Are u still writing the story?I can't wait to see the rest ..please update paciently waiting
Koi fish 3 chapter 6 . 4/27
that's because he does want to eat you
animehammer23 chapter 20 . 4/25
when are you going to post a new chapter? i've been waiting for sooooooooo long and i cant take the anticipation any more! please tell me when you make a new chapter (i've been waiting for months)
0LaraCroft0 chapter 20 . 4/20
When's the next chapter? The suspense is killing me!
PurseMonger chapter 20 . 4/12
Great story, really hot.

Although you have me worried about the mark and what will happen if they don't mate soon.

And seriously, boys? Going to a strip club? Isn't that like signing your own death certificate?

Hope your exams are done and that your eye sight is doing better.
NaLu4life chapter 20 . 4/12
PLEASE,write mor soon,I'm starving for more NaLu
Bandit1030 chapter 20 . 4/6
OMG! This story is sooooo good! I love it so much. Please keep on writing this because this is amazing so far! I look forward to reading the next chapter. ;)
Are you dead now?
Punkerjj27 chapter 17 . 4/5
With your Sumanai its actually spelled in Romanji Sumananai. There's 4 syllables not 3.

Punkerjj27 chapter 9 . 4/5
Hey I really Like your Fanfict! Thing is I speek Japanese for a living and I notice some of yours is off. Sometimes it's the romanji spelling or its how it is used. Other than that it's excelent. Better than most Nalu fics I read.

stonie chapter 1 . 3/29
What happened to you? Where is the end of the story? Very disappointed