Reviews for Powers of the Galaxy
Cosmicsafe74 chapter 5 . 2/27
Great story. I hope to see more soon
Chaosredshift chapter 5 . 2/16
Good story, hope you continue someday.
You have written an amazing story filled to the brim with such an interesting plot that I can seem to stop reading. I love how you have written humanity and its interactions with the council races.
I love reading it and couldn't wait for the next chapter.
Than I saw the last time you updated.
I hope you will think about continuing this wonderful story if you can.
If not well it was a great few chapters.
TheBronzeLine chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
Q_Q

update damn it
TheBronzeLine chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
I think someone needs to read high quality Halo fics and Tom Clancy books-unlike the rabble, you'll put such research material to good use.

Please consider continuing this story!
DeltaGamer chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
I'm just loving this story! I know it's been a few years but please update this story. I would love to see how the council reacts to the human race gaining a potentially powerful ally like the quarians and to see if the batarians would be stupid enough to provoke a war. Anyway please update!
Invader Viceroy chapter 5 . 7/28/2017
I really would like to see this updated again, this has so much potential and I sincerely wish for this to continue, even though it's been over 3 years since it has last updated
alienraptor chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
hello anyone home? plz continue this story amazing idea
shadow chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
I liked the chapter!
CReaper210 chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
Very interesting. Seeing Volus being explored in this way is very unique. It's too bad this story is abandoned. It definitely had potential!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Cool, really. I wonder how Reapers will fight with this humanity. The will be (probably) stronger than humans, but it won't be one - side battle, I hope. By the way, Otsdarva is the name that Thermidor use as Collard 1. His NEXT name is "Stasis" (as Otsdarva) and "Unsung" (as Thermidor). Just so you know. If you intentionally re-named his NEXT - I am sorry for this remark.
TheBronzeLine chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
I really wish you would continue this. I love this crossover!
Touhoufanatic chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
I know this hasn't been updated in years. But I want more. It's too good to just level like this.
It's need more!
JRZTT1246 chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
I hope this story is updated again. However, considered the time I guess this fic is dead.
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
excellent fic hope you update again.