Reviews for Powers of the Galaxy
TheBronzeLine chapter 2 . 2/20
I really wish you would continue this. I love this crossover!
Touhoufanatic chapter 5 . 1/17
I know this hasn't been updated in years. But I want more. It's too good to just level like this.
It's need more!
Well-Intentioned Anti-Villain chapter 5 . 1/9
I hope this story is updated again. However, considered the time I guess this fic is dead.
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
excellent fic hope you update again.
Oniele chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Damn, a shame the hiatus.
BluePanedGasMask chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
By the gods both Holy, Unholy and everywhere in between please oh pretty please continue this story!
airmailmrcool chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
This is so fantastic, please dont tell me it is dead. The honest and believable reactions are spot on making all the characters the best part of your story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
I have played mass-effect, as well as AC: verdict-Day...
This aspect of humanity is overpowered to a degree unimaginable to those who utilize mass-effect technology;
But the reapers are a total unknown (even by the end of ME3)!

I can't believe that the ships we see throughout the ME series are the only classes the Reapers have. They must have larger vessels
in-case an errant race goes and makes a multi-kilometer long dreadnought with energy weaponry! I also suspect that they have much,
much greater assets hidden away wherever their main headquarters is (not the collector base... but wherever the reapers go between cycles)!

I look forward to seeing how the reapers will react to an Armored-Core version of humanity!
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
I doubt ISIS is a good AI name at this point of year...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
Amazing
GuestyMcguest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Why is Thermidor piloting Otsdarva? He pilots Unsung in the game. The pilot of Otsdarva is killed off early in the game in the Defend/Attack line ark mission, depending on what playthrough you're on...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Damn, the Council is Fucked. Cause I've read enough history to know that you do NOT mess with a formerly repressed people and expect them to surrender, regardless of if you have better weapons or forces.
GamerNaruto chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
This is one of the best Mass Effect fics on this site. Keep up the good work.
METALHELLSPWN chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Please tell me this will/may be updated soon? I'm going crazy waiting!
Spiceracksargent001 chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Hello there Kirbboy, Spiceracksargent001 here.

First off, let me just say right now that while I have next to zero knowledge of the Mass Effect series, I am an avid fan of the Armored Core franchise (AC4A best Armored Core), so it's mainly that aspect that snared my initial interest in your story. I must say, you have not disappointed me in the slightest so far with this story. I very much enjoyed reading how you've set up the backstory for the series, and might I say that 5 chapters for the Prologue is but an insignificant complaint I hove compared to how in-depth and imaginatively you detailed the humanity of Armored Core 4 Answer stepping onto the galactic stage of ME. All of the characters and chapters you've presented so far have been executed brilliantly, and it has me looking forward to seeing what you come up with for how the events of Mass Effect unfold with this new factor in play.

Honestly I can't find much, if anything, wrong with this story that the detail, care, and imagery you put forth doesn't make up for in spades. You, sir, just gained a follower for this story. Excellent work. An alliance forged by Humanity with the Volus and Quarians at their side, standing hand-in-hand as equals, when the latter two are considered a subservient species and a race of disgraceful outlaws, respectively, by the Citadel Council... I look forward to seeing how this impacts the Galactic Stage, especially since the Council ends up loosing the full support of an entire race because of it.