Reviews for Xenophobia
ThElusiveShadow chapter 20 . 7/20
You have quickly become one of my absolute favorite FF authors.
I've thoroughly enjoyed your work!

Xenophobia was definitely one of my favorites, the characterization is well done, it's wonderfully written and the plot, fantastic!

It'd be a delight to read more of your work in the future, especially any sequel you might have planned for this story!

Two Thumbs Up!

Kori Raelyn chapter 20 . 7/13
I loved the plot! It was well-written and kept me wanting to read more.

I thought that maybe you could have explored more of Karras' proposal to Starfire. It almost seemed unnecessary to put it in since it played such a minor role to the plot. I also wish there was more Robin/Starfire fluffiness in it...maybe adding more fluff to the kiss at the end. And I was getting a little tired of Starfire's never-ending emotions. Sure, she was going through a lot but I felt that it was a little repetitive how she was constantly 'angry' or 'confused.'
Otherwise, I loved it. Great job!

Kori R.
mark isaacs chapter 1 . 4/29
do the sequel
MysticMads chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Can you pleaseeee add the sequel soon? I am seriously dying to read it! This was such a good fan fiction. One of the best Robstar ones, in my opinion! I am definitely excited about the sequel!
Riy chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Pretty good work. I like it. The story consisted of the natural awkwardness and nothing working out perfectly. It was a nice touch. I am not use to reading from starfire's pov, but it was a nice change.

I thought that robin becoming nightwing was good, but i believe that the transition was way too sudden and kinda placed wrong. That was the single flaw in my opinion... But redx who doesn't seem to be really a bad dude made up for it by becoming robin.

Again, great work. I look forward to the sequel.
JunXII chapter 20 . 2/1/2014
well it was a frenzied adventure of reading and reading your story . now it's over. well technically there is a sequel. i still hope that starfire could have been abit softer and nicer. she was fierce in this story xD which is also nice. hope u update the sequel soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2014
If you do a sequel... What are the chances of having Tim appear? Or at least Wally...
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
I loved this. :)

I'll be waiting for the sequel. :D

Joshua chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Congratulations are definitely in order. Considering how much I hate the Red Hood and the Outlaws comics, I actually enjoyed this chapter. In my opinion, you have greatly surpassed the crappy comic book version of the Crux character. I am quite interested in seeing how the rest of the story plays out.
aneesha chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
now that's what you call a total success! thanks for the fun Kevlar followin you on ur sequel.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
I for one, am definitely looking forward to the sequel. As for the story you plan on posting after this...would it, per chance be Tim/Steph or Dami/Mar'i?

Thanks for sharing your world with us!

P.S., You succeeded with your experimental Starfire POV, which is difficult to do considering her speech pattern. Try it again, I say!
The Agent of Fire chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
This story was amazing. I thought Starfire's POV was just right, as well as Starfire and Robin's rather complicated relationship, 'cause most of the time it seems like one or both of them never manages to say anything quite right to the other. It'll be interesting to see how Red X-turned-Robin will affect future stories in this universe, too. I was waiting through the whole thing for Starfire's powers to get returned somehow, but I have to admit it's kind of a relief that she didn't, because let's face it; things aren't always going to work out that way.

Oh, and before I forget, I knowthis is completely off subject, but do you think we'll get another update on Hold anytime soon?
Tabbykatroses chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
We get a sequel, we get a sequel, we get a sequel! I was wondering what was going to happen with Galore and Karras.
Chloee0x0 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Yes! A sequel!
Bubbleztehpwn chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Awwwesome _
Looking forward to the sequels!