Reviews for What's Best For Everyone, Isn't What's Easy
hpgirl4ever chapter 35 . 12/18/2017
Great story! I don't usually like the way most people write children and OCs but this was really well done!
Kajje chapter 35 . 10/6/2017
Wow, Derek's really frickin' lucky that Stiles is so forgiving person. Seriously.
Adriene SC chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
Awesome fic!
Lots of angs but it's worth the kokoro pain.
Love the last two chapters:)
Hermione.pg chapter 8 . 2/24/2016
vp
Guest chapter 35 . 10/29/2015
If you are still having the Leah/Isaac issue then make it so that it is Leah seeing Isaac as an older brother and them being really tight.
GallagherBlackthorneZammie chapter 35 . 10/12/2015
well this was quite the emotional rollercoaster for me and I loved it even when Derek was being idiotic. I'm really glad Alex's character evolved through the story and it's awesome!
Irene.Hansz chapter 35 . 8/28/2015
It was AWESOME! Its like riding a roller coster of emotion. I cried a lot... Derek was a jerk. I have to like him because of my bae Stiles. Thank you for sharing this story. I loved it... !
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 35 . 8/24/2015
love love love
:).
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
Aeryn is queen! And fuck Derek is stupid
Heather chapter 35 . 4/19/2015
Great story! I usually don't like OCs, but Leah and Alex were well developed. You did an amazing job with this story. Thanks for writing it! :)
RavenHart24 chapter 29 . 7/2/2014
I loved how you combined both Derek's and Stiles' worst memory. It played out so amazingly. I love how Derek is basically battling over his inner self to save Stiles. The feels are through the roof when they are traveling through their memories. I love it so much!
RavenHart24 chapter 26 . 7/2/2014
So I really find myself having to compliment this story, just cause I love it so much. I love how worried Stiles is because of Derek. Let me just say, I am so happy that Alex and Stiles are getting along. I used to hate Alex and almost everything she did, but now that she's actually trying she's a lot better.
RavenHart24 chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
Once again I'm super late and commenting how much I love this story. Let me just say I am so happy that Alex is finally making Derek talk to Stiles. It was killing me, and of course she's pregnant. Go figure. Anyway I am so glad that stiles finally snapped at Alex, I was just waiting for it to happen. I loved the way you wrote the scene where stiles was having a panic attack. It was very easy to read and understand, while still having tons of feels throughout it.
RavenHart24 chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
I am super late reading this fanfiction, but I had to say how much I love it. I literally feel like I'm reading a book, the emotions I get when reading this are amazing. One moment it's rage, then sadness, and happiness. It's such a rage of emotions that you create with amazing words and dialog. I'm so excited to continue reading. 3
sexy-sassy-proud chapter 35 . 2/22/2014