Reviews for 30 Day Yullen Challenge
XxemoxskyxX chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
Can you write a full story for chapter 30
melode chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
So many different hots :) That was fun, and well written !

I'd like to thank you so very much for all the emotions in "22. gazing in each others's eyes" and "17. spooning". Spooning is definitively my favorite !
But I don't think any of these two should be expended, so there are 3 chapters I'd like to read more on: "11. wearing pajamas", "23. doing something sweet", and "1. holding hands".

Thank you so much for all this short stories ; I appreciated all of them, and it was a pleasure to discover them almost each day. Do not ever hesitate to do other short stories, I'll read them :)
melode chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
Lenalee and Lavi can be the death of Allen and Kanda's prides :) Fun and sweet :)
melode chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
Kanda should know that a kiss, however splendid, is not a birthday present ! I like specially two things in this little fic : you wrote a background for the characters, and we don't know if Kanda and Allen were together or not before the kiss (we can imagine 2 different situations).
It's well written and sweet, but it lacks the I-don't-what that some of your fics have that make me totally hooked. Nice job, though.
melode chapter 27 . 7/16/2013
An fic with a lot of hope for the future :)
melode chapter 26 . 7/16/2013
This one couple of short stories is great. The arguing is in character, and the 'making up' is very well written. I think Kanda's totally in character, until the last sentence.
Great work !
melode chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
Kanda and his pride... and Allen and his carelessness. You got their characters perfectly in that. Like for some other short stories, you totally respect the title, but give something unexpected. That's great.
melode chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
Very sweet. I like this one very much, perhaps because there is no animosity at all in it. Very well done.
melode chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
Very very moving. And so sad, but not cruchingly so. Very well written. I'm very impressed by this short story !
melode chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
Sweet :)
I like their "battle" !
melode chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Lenalee really likes to meddle with them...
melode chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
They're really alike :) It's a good way to spend time at someone's wedding !
melode chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
It's so Allen-and-Kanda-y ... They really can't communicate with each other. You point this fact out plainly. Great short story, as usual.
melode chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
I loved this one. So sweet, but aching at the same time. Thank you so much for this one. Definitively one of my favorite !
melode chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
I was totally surprised by what you chose to make of this story. I was waiting for something on their morning routine, and it was something totally different. And much better !