Reviews for To Find the Heart
AngelSlayer135 chapter 5 . 20h
woo action chapter! I am excited for Ichigo's training.
slydino chapter 68 . 8/2
Wonderful story. The best Bleach fanfic I have ever read. With it being completed I am also extremely happy because for once I actually have a fanfic with an ending. Amazing job and keep up the good work.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 4 . 7/31
Nothing notable to mention, another good chapter all around. I am excited for when the major breaking of canon begins.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 3 . 7/30
And the chapters keep being awesome!

Again the humor that you write it very well written, I know later on though that your serious writing is also extremely good, just haven't had time to reread those before I post a review.

The small changes are starting to add up I see, I know where it is slowly heading and I am excited :)
AngelSlayer135 chapter 2 . 7/30
Another good chapter, I must say that you are very skilled at writing the more humorous characters of Bleach, in particular the Vizard and Urahara.
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 7/30
Even though I have based my new story on your's I realized I never completely finished with it, and I don't recall doing any reviews so... catch up time!

Good first chapter, I enjoy the very subtle shifts from canon that lead to major changes. Also this was one of the first stories to cause me to start loving the Ichigo X Yoruichi pairing.

Couple of minor spelling and grammar errors but nothing that makes the story difficult to read by any means.
SirDuranix chapter 32 . 7/25
you got kyoraku's fighting style wrong you said that the long sword was the distraction and the short sword the damage dealer in chapter 32
You Stupid soul reapers! Interrupting the romance between Ichigo and Yoruichi! *then proceeds to filp numerous tables* *sigh* thank you for a great story author-sama!
jbadillodavila chapter 67 . 7/16
Hhjj
Yeah I'm not really a big fan of Zormmari either.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 26 . 6/15
The females you write are borderline Yandere. Implicitly threatening him if he doesn't share all his secrets (even when those secrets have no real impact on their relationship), irrationally hating and then loving him like they're experiencing rapid fire bi polar disorder, threatening to do unspeakable things to every single other female he speaks to before threatening to do more unspeakable things to him. I'm kinda surprised that his sisters aren't glared at with hatred for hugging him, though that might just be because there doesn't seem to be a story you've written where they are present long enough.

And he's so submissive to everything they do! I'd be seriously tempted to slap them, no matter how much I love them, for some of the things his SO's have done in your stories. I'm tempted to call it an abusive relationship, but I'm pretty sure it's just anime-inspired relationship and supposed to be funny slapstick.

I'm just too sensitive to abuse in relationships, I guess.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 23 . 6/14
Vasto Lordes are stronger than naturally created Arrancar, from what I'm able to read. Taking off the mask weakens Hollows, but removes the hunger they feel for souls (though they can still eat souls, as shown by Yami), and gives them the ability to sustain themselves with food like a Soul Reaper (Yami was said to have "eaten a lot of food" and "rested a lot" when he appeared after the Ulquiorra Final Battle).

Naturally made Arrancar are much weaker than Hogyoku made Arrancar. The Hammerhead shark Adjuchas was a Hogyoku made Arrancar (though I will also note he is anime-only). The rankings would probably be Menos Grande/Gillian Adjuchas NMArrancer VL-class Hogyoku made Gillian (most Numeros) Vasto Lorde Adjuchas Arrancar Hogyoku Made Vasto Lorde Arrancar Hogyoku Made, with rare exceptions. The only "Natural Made Arrancar" we know of is Aaroniero, and he retains his spot, despite being Naturally made and Gillian before becoming an Arrancar because of his unique ability. It is implied that the Privaron were there before Aizen, so they might have also been naturally made.

Also, Vasto Lordes do retain their Hollow holes. Barragan had his in his flashback, Ulquiorra had his in his Omake story about his creation, and the faceless Vasto Lordes that surrounded him had theirs. The only Vasto Lorde we've never seen with a hole is Halibel, but that's apparently because her hole is where her womb would normally be located.
Wretched Abyss chapter 68 . 5/27
This was a truly well-written story! Well done. Looking forward to the sequel as well as your Quincy Ichigo story
GreenDragon03 chapter 67 . 5/20
I just finished reading this and... Holy caw! This was amazing! Thank you so much for making this awesome story!
Fish On stick chapter 68 . 5/11
Just finished this story, bruh, you can write. Honestly this was very well written and I enjoyed every chapter, can't wait for the sequal...assuming that's still happening.
1,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »