Reviews for To Find the Heart
Thanks
kynan99 chapter 2 . 12/13
Thanks.
DeathMaster NoHeart Myth chapter 67 . 10/25
Well. Assholes down here will say whatever they want, just like most of the people and highest number of favourites and follows say, the story is fucking amazing.

There are just bunch of hypocrites who are whinny about it. Pfft, why don’t you assholes try to create one. I wonder why the fuckers can’t keep there mouth shut if they don’t like it.

Well it was clear last year, you lost your motivation for writing. But still good luck with life.
NeoArmstrongCycloneJetArmstron chapter 49 . 10/20
This story contains the dumbest Ichigo I've ever seen.
prisoner 5580 chapter 1 . 10/14
should i read this story it has 666k words
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 67 . 8/7
This is amazing! I can't wait for the sequel! You are an amazing writer and I anxiously await for the sequel! I really loved this fanfiction!

The entirety of this last chapter when Ichigo was being confronted by his girlfriends, I was screaming in my head for him to run. XD
DdraigTheDemon chapter 14 . 7/1
Ll
Silent Evanescence chapter 23 . 6/19
I tried, but there's just too much about this story that I don't care for.

Now going into this, I was expecting a subpar romance since it's a harem, but I was still surprised. The romance is a joke. Your idea of romance consists of Ichigo handing out a boring compliment like "You're gorgeous" and whatever girl he is talking to starts blushing. You have people noticing Tier blushing. Remember that little thing called a collar? Or even a mask? You have it so that the only signs that a girl likes Ichigo is if she blushes by looking at him or confesses her undying love for him and it makes character interactions awkward. I know fanfiction is wish fulfillment, but damn, it feels like I'm reading the work of a teenager that mistakenly thinks he's suave.

The plot devices are stupid. You took away Ichigo's memory to have him fight for Aizen and I really don't feel like picking apart and explain why that's boring. Mostly because I still haven't got a clue what made you think it was a good idea.

The characters are so out of character it makes me cringe. Yoruichi freezes up when she gets a compliment? Please. To make it worse, the characters don't even stay consistent. When Ichigo "died," Yoruichi was all sad and stuff. But when she talked with other people, she would start joking and teasing with them only to remember that she was supposed to be sad. You have Urahara joking and playing around as the rest of the cast are trying to come to terms with Ichigo dying. You had Urahara joking around as he was about to tell Isshin that he failed to protect his son and was now dead. I don't even understand it. It's like you have each character constantly trying to stick to their biggest personality trait and it's just plain weird.

I just can't seem to enjoy this story so I'll drop it here. Good luck with everything.
Silent Evanescence chapter 16 . 6/18
Hm...the only issue I have with this is that its unclear to me when Orihime saw Aizen's Shikai. I'm fine with it happening behind the scenes, though. This is fanfiction so I don't expect stories on here to be perfect and without plot holes. I was just confused for a moment.

On an unrelated note, the writing style took some getting used to. I cringed at the beginning because every paragraph started with dialogue. However, the more I read it, the more I see that the descriptions are there, the author simply prioritized dialogue before anything else. It's a weird writing style that completely ignores standard writing conventions, but it's still an entertaining story (even if the Yoruichi scenes are pretty out of character).
shadowblitz497 chapter 1 . 5/21
never going to be a sequel though unfortunately. like a lot of great writers he lost his drive to write. at least he said something before he dropped off the map, and left his 2 great srories for us all to read
this is my third time reading this story, wish we had a sequel :)
I really appreciate that this story was made, I don't really know what to say other than thank you for this work of art.
Cibolm chapter 1 . 4/28
I can say without any hesitation that this is the best fanfic I have ever read. I compared it to some huge Naruto Fanfics that were cool in my mind and now I see what the real fanfic is. Fanfics on Naruto are created with much more ease because the story can be seen from a damn lot angles. The stories based on Bleach series are much harder to create. Nonetheless, you created, as I said, the best fanfic I have seen. Waiting for sequel.
ZanTai chapter 67 . 4/9
this story is awesome I can't wait for the sequel!
Magnanimous Architect chapter 1 . 4/6
Kinda disappointed that after all this you're just copy pasting the Aizen fight. And such a boring villain. Eh.
Hi. My name is Saki. I really enjoying your story. I love it. I am currently reading ch 50. I am good. This is soo good. Thank you for creating awesome story. Great Job. : )
1,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »