Reviews for To Find the Heart
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 67 . 7/18
Finally finished this and have to say your story was pretty enjoyable. Definitely better written than the anime filler arcs.

If I had one real complaint it's that the "true" villains were so bland except for Katsumi (who I ended up liking way more than I thought I would despite her abilities being a poor man's version of Yamamoto's). Still kind of pissed you had Tia kill her off like that. You managed to make her sympathetic in the end.

There was a lot of potential in Nobu too, what with his past under Yamamoto and his strong sense of honor, and even with Kenji; who was unfortunately written as a generic evil king despite a fairly sympathetic backstory with a father who was a kind king and great hero having to sacrifice himself to protect his family. Thats the kind of thing that messes with a young man and could easily lead him to becoming the paranoid despot Kenji became.

Plus, Takahiro , was introduced out of nowhere.
Gojin1990 chapter 41 . 7/14
seriously you realize like ANY guy who had to deal with treatment like that would say "screw it, You all kissed me, if your gonna be this way then I want nothing to do with any of you." right? I mean SERIOUSLY this made them seem EXTREMELY harsh XD
Gojin1990 chapter 26 . 7/14
when you say sequel and next installment do you mean ANOTHER story or just the later chapters added to this one? if you mean another story do you have some idea when you will start on it/how often you will update it?
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 32 . 7/12
How the heck did Nnoitora lift his weapon (and before he even released)!? I did the math and it would have become over one million times it's original weight (1,048,576 times it's original weight to be exact)! Even if it only weighed one pound originally (bloody unlikely as the British would say), it still should have ended up weighing over 524 metric tonnes. Nnoitora is strong, but he's not the freaking Hulk!
Terrorjed chapter 41 . 7/10
Alph97 chapter 26 . 5/31
Wow, good story so far! Action, plot and romance are well done.
I hope that all the girls that love Ichigo can be with him at the end. If it's go on to be this good, I already look forward to a sequel of this story.
Oh and Risha is soooo cute! I already love this character!
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 5/27
Aren't there gonna be any lemons in this story? I mean since it's a harem it seems like a waste to me not to have any lemons
Kurama00 chapter 34 . 5/17
"cat who was about to make sure her cub stayed safe." That should be kit, not cub.
Kurama00 chapter 18 . 5/14
I think the answer to your last question in no.
kewllewk chapter 28 . 5/8
I can't decide which is more amusing: Gin being a troll and deliberately choosing the beach with soul reapers on it, or Gin being completely oblivious and bumbling into doing so on accident.

I have to say though, Risha's whole traumatic memory scene was really forced. I'm not saying that it shouldn't be happening, or anything, but you did a poor job setting it up.
kewllewk chapter 2 . 4/29
You have a tendency to repeat yourself in the narrative. It's moderately annoying.
Jimakos chapter 67 . 4/23
This story is awesome :O i have been reading it for 2 weeks now and I loved it so one of the best bleach stories I've read!
sasukejones0 chapter 54 . 3/17
mmsb hi
Owieeey chapter 67 . 2/29
Such a great fic I loved it from beginning to end.
Lobisomen616 chapter 67 . 2/28
Just when I thought I could let my guard down...
WHAM-O! Aizen blindsides me like a drunk Tosen behind the wheel of an 18-wheeler.
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »