Reviews for Dark Affliction
SquireDan chapter 80 . 17h
I always check back with this story to see if it got updated, even though I'm following the story.
fighter64 chapter 80 . 6/9
Awesome story looking forward for more
Jasongreen chapter 1 . 3/3
I just want to say two things: I love this fix, there are very few fics like these that try to implement the lore, and each one of them is a treasure. Two: I hope you recover fully from the surgery.
this was amazing i couldnt put it down i really hope you come back to it one day because your talent to express the emotions these characters have is brilliant ty for sharing it with us
this was amazing i couldnt put it down i rea
Guest chapter 79 . 12/5/2017
I liked this story til I saw where you were going with it. The whole three way shit, can’t fuck with that but you’re a good writer. Anyway, cheers x
Dracowoman chapter 80 . 11/27/2017
great job, update soon please.

4.8/5
sundancegirl14 chapter 5 . 7/22/2017
i am really enjoying this story it has everything a good story should humor adventure action and a lot more thank you for sharing your awesomeness
Howling chapter 80 . 7/11/2017
Why do you leave us on a cliff hanger o cruel smokes?
Shadowblayze chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
I just thought that you should know I'm enjoying this story quite thoroughly~!

There's a lot that I love and would love to babble about, but there's a 'next' button and I just can't resist...
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
This had a lot of potential, but fell tremendously short because of one thing. The lack of communication. The majority of the drama in this story could've been avoided had the characters explained themselves.
Superpsych96 chapter 80 . 5/29/2017
You're just going to leave us hanging like this?
Gaelas chapter 39 . 5/22/2017
I should clarify;
I love the story here, but a lack of communication as a plot device has always been something that infuriates me. The fact that conversations are interrupted and never finished (almost every time!) is wrong. And people that are hurt, time after time again, do not return to apologize for hurting the other person, especially not if the victim is "jaded".
The personal conflict that the characters go through is good, hell, its something to look for in good characters, but the plot holes abound in regards to the "romance".
But, again, the adventure and plot turns are great storytelling.
Gaelas chapter 32 . 5/22/2017
This isn't romance, its angst. Bad, angry, teenage angst. The two who love her refuse to help her, and nobody knows how to speak, or listen.
Plus, Azriel is being a bitch by not sleeping or eating. Or delegating.
Stupid fucking pride all around. I'll keep reading though, I just hope it gets better, SOON, or I'll have to stop, simply for my own sanity.
Superpsych96 chapter 54 . 5/19/2017
Did you really think you could quote Mad World by Tears For Fears and nobody would notice? That's only one of my favorites!