Reviews for Mourning And Acceptance
Tigerwoman188 chapter 9 . 6/27
Man what makes Ace's death so much worse was Luffy's reaction to his death. It was so heart wrenching as he went on rampage.
Wordlet chapter 17 . 5/31
This right here, with boshi, that's my favorite chapter, but this whole story is golden:):):)
Peanut61654 chapter 17 . 5/13
This was nice :3
Peanut61654 chapter 9 . 5/13
*Grabs a box of tissues* I am sobbing right oh my god Ah I love how Zoro was there for Luffy. This was a good chapter! :)
ilyana44 chapter 17 . 5/12
I love the creativeness of writing about his hat. A great chapter!
Could you do a chapter with Sabo? When Luffy's other brother who he thought was dead comforting him while also having to deal with his own grief at his first real friend and brother dying.
I don't really know what else to say. This story is awesome and will be bookmarked. Can't wait for new chapters when I am finished with these that are posted up.
Why. Do. You. Write. Such. Touching. Stories!? They make me cry. The feelings are really real. There are a few spelling errors but it doesn't take away anything from the story
Didn't Luffy take two pills last chapter? And it's like an addict not like an addictive. Those were just bugging me, I like your story. A lot!
Mugiwara chapter 9 . 3/23
I CRIED AT THIS PART DAMN YOU
Bananas102 chapter 19 . 3/10
...DUDE! You have made me laugh, cry (especially with Luffy's nightmare, because I know how it feels to lose someone) and aww at nearly all of these and I've re-read them many, many times. So, I'm begging you here. Please continue! I love this :)
Pineapples.and.cake chapter 9 . 2/4
You nearly made me cry. (Not nearly, I was totally bawling like a baby. (But you didn't need to know that.))
Lorin Evergreen chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
All of these are beautiful! I've been wanting to review for a while now, but I was too preoccupied with clicking 'next chapter' lol. You're a really good writer. I love how you portray the love and security between Luffy and the crew. It makes me smile. Keep up the good work, because it really is good work.
lany-chan chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Love the idea! I difinitely didn't see THAT coming. You really did a great job!
lany-chan chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Oh my this chapter's incredible!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
You really know how to make someone cry