Reviews for Little Boy Marble
Iceangel1229 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So cute. So true. Poor Enjolras why can't he see they love him? Anyway, lovely story! Thanks for sharing! Until next time :)
That Creative One chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
OH UPDATE PLEASE OR I AM GOING TO DIE PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORIES UPDATE!
stagepageandscreen chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
AWWWW, cuddly, poorly Enjolras is the cutest thing ever. Not only was this story cute, it was also a very interesting and in depth character study of these two very close friends. This was Beautiful and Heart warming.
By the way, what is becoming of your other fictions? I'm following a couple of your Amis ones and you haven't updated in ages! :(
SPAS or Libz
Sarahbob chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Realistic and sweet
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I simply adore Combeferre/Enjolras brotherly fics and this is simply no expect ion- beautiful, beautiful , heartfelt writing! Oh I love how you've written the slow transition from marble God to sick friend and vice versa and Combeferre's concerns and worries... These types of stories are the reasons why I adore these two as brothers! Really, really x100000 well written! Much love x
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my goodness so utterly adorable! I loved this so much... So precious! Please keep going... Enjolras and Combeferre super brothers are my favorite... Especially with Enj H/C! Love it!

Stay revolutionary!