Reviews for The Battle I Staked My Life On
Zentegenal chapter 4 . 1/18
Nice job. I feel bad for his past, but it's oviuse that Kaiser needs develop some serious people skills if he's going to work with Gaiomon. All in all good chap and I'm glad your continuing this story. Can't wait for more of this and 'Holy War'
Till then!
GlacialCranberry chapter 4 . 1/17
*slowly rolls out the shipping chart* So we got our definite main ship here, but I am wondering if this KaiserGreymon and Gaioumon are the same from your 'Dragon in shining Armor' story? I remember that a Gaioumon was mentioned in it. Arch nemesis and all that.
Dang maybe I should actually read all other stories before making that assumption.

Still this is definitely good shipping material right there, haha oh man I am in too deep. But KaiserGreymon is a bit of an impolite butt, it's interesting though to read his thought pattern. :0

Buuuut isn't he a bit too suspicious of MegaSeadramon? I mean, maybe he is just really pissed at the snake for almost drowning him. It just seems reeeaaally convenient. ;D
GlacialCranberry chapter 2 . 1/17
Dang this is pretty good, I like the villains, and KaiserGreymons real skill isn't as skilled master of fire, but as sassmaster. obviously.
The major confusion is hella, 10/10.
Ahh, all these great stories you go dood, hurr durr, time to read the next chapter
Werewolverine chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I hope this story continues. I like this story.
Pandamoniam chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Okay, now that I have Wi-Fi again I can post this review! So, awesome chapter as expected! I wouldn't have thought to use Agumon (Savers) to go up to KaiserGreymon, but it's still a logical line to use. That was also a pretty great memory to go over- not overly dramatic but not too friendship and rainbows. It was perfect!
Werewolverine chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Good chapter.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Looks quite promising:)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Okay, that Kaisergreymon has GOT to be Takuya or one of the old Goggleheads, save for Takato or Marcus(one was Gallantmon as Mega and the other never had goggles). I just find it REALLY hard to believe it as anyone other than a permanently transformed chosen. Or the original Agunimon in that form again after the Frontier season. Still, it looks really good so I hope you update soon!
Werewolverine chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Oh shit, oh shit. EmperorGreymon (or KaiserGreymon to those that prefer this name instead of EmperorGreymon) is going to be in a lot of trouble if he has to sight seven pirates by himself. But I hope he gets backup real quick like.
Pandamoniam chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Now THAT was awesome! The fight scene was great as well, though it taught be I need to get better at remembering Digimon names... Anyways, I could see everything that happened! It was like reading a real book (instead of like, you know, Fanfiction). The plot development already is great and I can hardly wait for more!
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Really great story! Like seriously I couldn't find any fault with the writing, descriptions, intro or anything. Truly a gem. I assume you'll continue this chapter from the cliffhanger you've left?

Oh, I do have a small nitpick. In the early middle of the story there was a little bit less flow than elsewhere. I'm not sure why but it just seemed to drag a little bit.
Pandamoniam chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This story seems interesting; perhaps I'll give it a shot. And no humans so far... That's just how I like it.
Nice job setting the scene, by the way. I could easily see what you were writing. Awesome job!