Reviews for Echoes
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh my gosh yes! MORE!
Lemontention chapter 1 . 1/21
I've watched Star Trek: 2009 but I'm blind to Sherlock.

[His cane echoes eerily in the empty halls of the Enterprise.] It's not the most interesting of beginnings, but I like it. It's soft, and makes you wonder why the halls of the Enterprise are empty.

There are a few places where it appears your missing a word or have a wrong: [Now that a change in shift in engineering has passed] I recommend changing one of the in, [John imagines it will be even more hectic with frustrated and whiny crew.] you need an a between with and frustrated, [Ever since he woke] awoke instead of woke, [his focus instantly snaps to the black clad trapped behind the glass like an animal] the black clad what? [Sherlock went to sleep believing John had been torn to pieces by fearful scientist.] you need an a between by and fearful, or change scientist to scientists.

This story has a very somber air. I appreciate that you used third person, present tense because I always found that a very somber way of narrative. You do a good job at conveying this somberness through the slow build-up and the dialogue.

I really enjoyed this. I'm wondering what happened though. Why is John on the enterprise? Why is Sherlock in the holding bay? What happened between John and Sherlock? Why did Sherlock say he held a dying John in his arms? I think you should expand on this just to answer the questions it leaves the reader with.
mEEEm chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I loved reading this!
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I want a two-shot! More please!
neal4grissom chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
would love it if you continued it
Mists of Ribbon chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Oh dear god for the love of sanity please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
There needs to be more this is brilliant and a work of art
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I ADORE IT! Continue!
claw06 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Definately a two shot! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Aaaaaaaah! Need . . . more . . . *gasp* . . . Dying . . .
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Two shot!? I was hoping for a little bit of a longer shot! With John out of his tube, Sherlock has his doctor back! So much stuff will go better! I say this calls for a story!
kitkatthevampirelover92 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I would love to read more.
Enc-Chance chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Please, by all means, continue. I need to know why he left, how he could leave Sherlock. Was it to save him, or was it to punish him? A bit of both? . please continue!
Thanks,
Enc
JashinsPriestess42 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
What?! Why did John leave him?!

Must. Read. MORE!
ScratchPen chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Please make this into more! This is fabulous!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »