Reviews for A Necessary Deception
dashulya83 chapter 1 . 4/10
I enjoyed this fanfic. But I did not understand how to solve the issue of the immortality of Sarah?
LadyKyridwen chapter 1 . 3/11
This is by far the best Labyrinth fanfiction I have ever read. Truly it could be a novella in its own right. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
ElshaSnape chapter 28 . 3/8
That was an amazing story! I enjoyed it so much!
pipenerd chapter 23 . 3/6
This is my favorite Labrinth fic of all time! I read it back in 2003, at the library, because I didn't own a computer. Didn't leave reviews, because I didn't have email, either. I've been searching for it ever since - so glad I finally found it! It's still satisfying to read, and your OCs really make this come alive.
LoreLorelei chapter 28 . 10/23/2017
wonderful story! ps: if you like the name Tiernan, readhand of graceby Arcangela on fictionpress. she's one of my favourite writers and I think you will enjoy her novel. give it some time though, because the story only really gets going after chapter 5 or so.
Jetredgirl chapter 28 . 10/21/2017
Be at peace dear lady. Your words live on and you are still a source of profound inspiration. Labyfic writers yet to be will continue to be inspired. Love and Light SL. You are dearly missed.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 28 . 9/20/2017
Oh my word! To quote Wonder Woman, "You should be very proud!" That was beyond excellent. My gosh. This was splendidly written and had a very interesting, fast paced plot line. I was never bored. The only part I was iffy about was the beginning, because it seemed like Jareth wasn't crazy about Sarah to start out with, and because I'm somewhat tacky and have a silly penchant for insta love, I guess it made me kinda mehhhh, but as the story went on, I loved how their relationship steadily developed. It was just lovely!
Michelley2009 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Great story! Loved every bit of it.
Where is the sequel!? I still have questions! Lol
lykiana chapter 18 . 2/22/2017
Thank the Gods, I'm still at home reading this part and not on my way to work yet. Wouldn't be a nice picture sitting on the train in tears.
This is the second time I read this story and it is still so very heart-wrenching.
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 18 . 2/19/2017
Man the waterworks were going for this chapter!
Roksolana chapter 28 . 2/12/2017
Thank you so much for this amazing story!
palmtreehead chapter 28 . 8/19/2016
I really like the setup for this story, to me it makes sense. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
Very interesting. I love that Jareth shows the intelligence you'd hope for in a truly benevolent king and tries to prepare Sarah only to have to jump another hurdle made of her own insecurities. Thanks for sharing.
j.curl chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
Faere chapter 28 . 7/14/2016
I can see why this story has over a thousand reviews and favs. Very well written, quite original and all around well done.
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »