Reviews for A Necessary Deception
ashez2ashes chapter 3 . 9/18
Eh, I like this story except for the decision to make Sarah's friends not real. That feels intrinsically wrong somehow.
SolasGealalainn chapter 3 . 8/19
Oh I am really enjoying this but I am disappointed about Hoggle, Ludo and Didymus :( However, I will continue to read and enjoy I am sure.
Astarria chapter 28 . 8/17
In love with the idea, in love with Breena, in love with Jareth.

Thanks a lot for this story!
Margot Grayna chapter 8 . 2/25
Czytam jednym haustem, nie mogę się oderwać, gdyby nie to że tak rano muszę wstać do pracy to zarwałabym noc dla tego opowiadania. To jest cudowne
Margot Grayna chapter 9 . 2/24
cudowne
Rai chapter 28 . 2/20
Beautiful, beautiful story. Thank you
Guest chapter 28 . 12/23/2018
A legacy for all Labyrinth readers. A masterpiece lsft to us from a generous soul.
strangely-wise chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
So I just began this and so far I love it.

But what compelled me to write this review is that in an odd strike of fate my mother had a brain tumor in her cerebullum that she miraculously survived the surgeries for and went on to raise 4 children. They could never get all of it, because part of it was deeply embedded in the spinal cord and other brain tissue, so it did slowly grow back and she got it 'trimmed' again. But the prognosis for such a tumor is as you've described. My mom was told something similar, the whole "you have a few months to live, make the arrangements because the surgery can kill you" was a reality.

Anyway, thank you for writing this. I'm excited to read past the first chapter, writing is very well done.
Carusel chapter 28 . 6/4/2018
Despite reading this for the third time I seem to have never left a review and I'm shocked. I instantly fell in love with your story and your characters. Ethain, Brennan and Breena are amazing and even your antagonists were really well written and not predictable. I liked that Sarah and Jareth fell in love over time cause I'm really not a fan of the instant love trope (ok I'm lying but it's still nice to see the development of love) I also really liked that Jareth would've been duty bound to marry Vivienne if she really was pregnant and couldn't do what he wanted to do all the time, I really love angsty fics. When I first read this story I cried a lot especially when Jareth found out that Sarah was pregnant, that was incredibly well written and I always cry a bit when I finish reading the last chapter. Thank you for this beautiful fanfiction, I'm pretty sure that I will come back to it again in the future.
WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
This is a really well done story and your OCs are an excellent addition to the Labyrinth world-your interpretation of who Jareth is and how his world works is unexpected and engaging. I particularly liked your explanation for why he lured her into their original confrontation, and it's unanticipated side effects on his heart.
Thank you!
RosePearl chapter 28 . 4/30/2018
Great story. I loved how you incorporated the ideas of Sarah controlling Jareth (making him love her) vs Jareth controlling Sarah (manipulating her into wishing away Toby, etc) and how they dealt with those issues. Your characterization of Jareth was amazinga perfect balance of arrogance, seduction, and vulnerability. I also enjoyed the OC additions of Ethain, Breena, and Brennan. This was an excellent read!
dashulya83 chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
I enjoyed this fanfic. But I did not understand how to solve the issue of the immortality of Sarah?
Lady Kyridwen chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
This is by far the best Labyrinth fanfiction I have ever read. Truly it could be a novella in its own right. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
ElshaSnape chapter 28 . 3/8/2018
That was an amazing story! I enjoyed it so much!
pipenerd chapter 23 . 3/6/2018
This is my favorite Labrinth fic of all time! I read it back in 2003, at the library, because I didn't own a computer. Didn't leave reviews, because I didn't have email, either. I've been searching for it ever since - so glad I finally found it! It's still satisfying to read, and your OCs really make this come alive.
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »