Reviews for A Necessary Deception
CrystalBalloon chapter 11 . 10/5
This is so so so good, the way you have delved into the backstory of Sarah is phenomenal. I can't stop reading! It all makes so much sense!
marleespencer08 chapter 28 . 7/4
I don’t know how many times I’ve read this over the years, but it never fails to disappoint. Thank you so much for this wonderful work, it’s one of my all time favorites! You’ve left a wonderful legacy behind ️
MaraJade57 chapter 28 . 5/5
This is easily in my top 5 fanfic stories now. I only saw Labyrinth for the first time recently and I really needed more. I’m sooooo glad your story was the one I found! I started reading before I went to bed and I actually read through the entire night until I finished the whole thing. It took me literally 8 hours and I’m typing this very sleep deprived, but I want to thank you for this story. It was compelling from the first chapter and your OCs were amazing additions. I know thousands of readers have said the same thing, but this story is absolutely beautiful and so well thought out! You stayed so true to the core material and the way you evolved it into something beyond that, is remarkable. Thanks again, I absolutely love this story!
Gloria47 chapter 28 . 4/10
Wonderful storyline. Would only hope that there is a way Sarah may live beyond her normal human life span as it would make it easier on her to produce all those children that Jareth wants to be surrounded by.
Gloria47 chapter 9 . 4/9
WOW!
Loreley chapter 1 . 1/16
A beautiful story, thank you. I am especially thankful that you decided Sarah's muppet friends were an illusion.
BowieQueen chapter 28 . 1/12
It is fitting that I read this again on the anniversary of Bowie's death. Thank you for this fantastic story.

I know you won't see this but such a great story deserves to still get reviews. It's firm favourite.
skatergirl6306 chapter 28 . 12/12/2020
This story was great :) thank you!
Ashley chapter 20 . 12/12/2020
I just realized the "healer"'s name is Lord Carden. Lord CARDen! Nice little detail for a gambling addict XD
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2020
I love the little tidbit about the 11 year old goblin who tried to fly for the second time XD it made me chuckle despite all the drama that is coming to a head
rosesnblueberries chapter 28 . 9/7/2020
Wow! This is freaking amazing! I know this was written quite a while ago (I was just a baby lol) but I had to leave a comment! Love love love this!
tpotolvr chapter 7 . 9/5/2020
Ugh. Sarah should tell Twylla to go to hell. Jareth brought her clothes from Above so she would be comfortable and feel more at home. It’s none of Twylla’s damn business what Sarah chooses to wear, and she certainly has no business trying to force her to wear the dress that was made by hiding Sarah’s clothes from her. That’s BS!
MissSparrow101 chapter 28 . 1/17/2020
I read this whole story in just 2 days and I loved it! You write Jareth and Sarah so well. Thank you for sharing!
ashez2ashes chapter 3 . 9/18/2019
Eh, I like this story except for the decision to make Sarah's friends not real. That feels intrinsically wrong somehow.
BowieQueen chapter 3 . 8/19/2019
Oh I am really enjoying this but I am disappointed about Hoggle, Ludo and Didymus :( However, I will continue to read and enjoy I am sure.
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »