Reviews for A Necessary Deception
lykiana chapter 18 . 2/22
Thank the Gods, I'm still at home reading this part and not on my way to work yet. Wouldn't be a nice picture sitting on the train in tears.
This is the second time I read this story and it is still so very heart-wrenching.
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 18 . 2/19
Man the waterworks were going for this chapter!
Roksolana chapter 28 . 2/12
Thank you so much for this amazing story!
palmtreehead chapter 28 . 8/19/2016
I really like the setup for this story, to me it makes sense. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
Very interesting. I love that Jareth shows the intelligence you'd hope for in a truly benevolent king and tries to prepare Sarah only to have to jump another hurdle made of her own insecurities. Thanks for sharing.
j.curl chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
Faere chapter 28 . 7/14/2016
I can see why this story has over a thousand reviews and favs. Very well written, quite original and all around well done.
PleaseDisregard chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
You're a great writer and this story is really interesting. Sarah is so emotional, but it's understandable. She just wanted to apologize because she was ill and suddenly she's property. Then she's pregnant and told that she and her child are going to be swept to the side. I love that you had Jareth's mother take him to task for having two women pregnant at the same time, I just really hope that the next few chapters have Sarah gaining some sort of freedom.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/5/2016
Loved this
LimelightLass72 chapter 28 . 5/8/2016
I just heard about this story a few days ago and searched for it immediately. Such a well written piece of work! This has it all, drama, humour, intrigue, passion and love. It is quite the scenario to think about. Very well done and I enjoyed it immensely.
Robbins2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Oh what an excellent idea. I am intrigued. It's a great start you have crafted here and a wonderful premise to start the story. I cannot wait to keep going. This is a treat, original and interesting and well written.
Ebony-Dove chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Wow, that was a roller coaster. I'm amazed at how this chapter jumped from emotion to emotion without feeling at all soap opera-ish. Magnificent job on your characters, I immediately like (or disliked) them as soon as they were introduced. They felt very real
tadah2 chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
Other than that one diversion that seemed unnecessary, this story was very good. Thanks so much.
tadah2 chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
This was fine up until this unnecessary diversion. We have a pattern now.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
...Huh? I...I clearly need to keep reading in order to get the answers to my questions
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »