Reviews for A Necessary Deception
Faere chapter 28 . 7/14
I can see why this story has over a thousand reviews and favs. Very well written, quite original and all around well done.
MishMashed chapter 26 . 7/5
You're a great writer and this story is really interesting. Sarah is so emotional, but it's understandable. She just wanted to apologize because she was ill and suddenly she's property. Then she's pregnant and told that she and her child are going to be swept to the side. I love that you had Jareth's mother take him to task for having two women pregnant at the same time, I just really hope that the next few chapters have Sarah gaining some sort of freedom.
Loved this
LimelightLass72 chapter 28 . 5/8
I just heard about this story a few days ago and searched for it immediately. Such a well written piece of work! This has it all, drama, humour, intrigue, passion and love. It is quite the scenario to think about. Very well done and I enjoyed it immensely.
Robbins2 chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh what an excellent idea. I am intrigued. It's a great start you have crafted here and a wonderful premise to start the story. I cannot wait to keep going. This is a treat, original and interesting and well written.
Ebony-Dove chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Wow, that was a roller coaster. I'm amazed at how this chapter jumped from emotion to emotion without feeling at all soap opera-ish. Magnificent job on your characters, I immediately like (or disliked) them as soon as they were introduced. They felt very real
tadah2 chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
Other than that one diversion that seemed unnecessary, this story was very good. Thanks so much.
tadah2 chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
This was fine up until this unnecessary diversion. We have a pattern now.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
...Huh? I...I clearly need to keep reading in order to get the answers to my questions
crimsoneyes419 chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
Oh man...I realize how old this fic is and I am lucky to have found it. Deviabt Art brought me here. As I was looking at fan art someone had the link to this story on the authors note. I told myself...Im going to read this one day and find out how the artist was inspired. And I finally read this and my mind is blown away! I hope you get this comment even after all these years. I don't know where your life us at right now, probably busy busy busy. But again I hope this reaches you. I want to thank you for developing such a extraordinary peice of work. It's rare finding a good fic at its completion. This was a wonderful experience. I am one satisfied reader. Thank you thank you! From a Labyribth fan to another. Thank you for writing this. Well done!
Ology chapter 28 . 9/6/2015
Love it
Katie Moon chapter 28 . 7/16/2015
This was adorable, thank you for the great read!
KB chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Will you please write a sequel for this?
angelique81 chapter 28 . 4/30/2015
I just finished reading this story...again. So good! Out of curiosity, what are the "ways around" Sarah's mortality?
snapify52 chapter 6 . 3/18/2015