Reviews for A Necessary Deception
thisishowyouaxolotl chapter 28 . 1/19
amazing. I risked a weeks grounding to finish this story and it was definitely worth it
Adorian chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
But if Prince Khopok hopes for children, how can he get them from the horrible creature Vivienne, as Fae women are so infertile?
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
WONDERFUL STORY! This was recc'd to me by Latte when I reviewed her Tears of a Goblin King and I have been thouroughly pleased by the rec! Elaborate story, romance, tension, and drama, you were nearly Killing me at times! ;) But I am an Absolute sucker for Romance and you did deliver that. I work nights and I spent every quiet moment at work last night and today at home to finish this story as soon as possible. Just Lovely! Thank you for sharing such a Great Imaginative tale! :-D
Lorne Malvo chapter 28 . 12/13/2014
I LOVED this story. It was amazing! :D
Guest chapter 28 . 11/27/2014
Most amazing thing ive ever read
Jamelia098 chapter 28 . 11/10/2014
Absolutely loved this, thanks :) hope there's a sequel :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 28 . 9/30/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULARLY AMAZING story! I can't emphasise how unbelievable I find it, that over TEN YEARS after you began and completed this, readers like me still stumble across this fic, and I'm very glad I happened to! I guess it's unlikely that you'll see this review as it's been ages, but in the event that you do, it would be wonderful if you could reply, I love getting replies to reviews, especially with stories (like this one) where it's been years since it was finished. I haven't watched Labyrinth before, but I still immensely enjoyed every chapter, the spellbinding plot, brilliant portrayals of Sarah and Jareth and how they grew to fall in love with each other - it would be even more brilliant if you could write a sequel, exploring Sarah and Jareth's later lives as a family, with their son, and Jareth as the goblin king with Sarah as his queen, as so on - and as Sarah is still human, with an extremely short life compared to Jareth's, it would be interesting and amazing if you could explore, in the sequel, how they overcome this ;)
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 28 . 9/6/2014
This story is absolutely and positively the greatest creation imaginable! The characters are developed so well and the idea was fantastic. I was surprised by many different turns the story took, I love it when things are unpredictable. I can't believe you managed to make such a brilliant story only 28 chapters. Well done.
nekochan1994 chapter 28 . 9/3/2014
Beautiful story! Will you do one on Tiernan?
nekochan1994 chapter 27 . 9/3/2014
Happy dance! I can't help but think of the resulting children.
nekochan1994 chapter 26 . 9/3/2014
I'm surprised Jareth didn't take off running immediately when he saw them.
nekochan1994 chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
I love it when the girl takes control. X3
nekochan1994 chapter 24 . 9/3/2014
ah hell. I thought they've already been over this!
nekochan1994 chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
YEAH!
nekochan1994 chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
Hazzah! Although I wonder what will happen to the Red Bitch.
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »