Reviews for A Necessary Deception
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
Well done...one of the most interesting well developed Labyrinth stories I have ever read. Angst, Romance and everything else inbetween was included! I love how you used quotations from the film(about the crystals) unlike other stories, they seemed meaningful.

It was a bittersweet story and one that was an absolute pleasure reading, well done!
Bushesobrandy chapter 28 . 12/18/2012
This was a really good read! It kept my attention constantly. Sometimes stories get a little stuffy and plot heavy so I skip ahead but I didn't skip ahead once! I just cannot express how amazing this was. My heart fluttered with every romantic moment and I even teared up once. Fantastic job!
hotforteacher3 chapter 28 . 11/2/2012
I...I don't have words. It's like every silly romantic daydream I ever had all rolled into one, and its got David Bloody Bowie in it. *prostrates self on floor* I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/24/2012
Perfect ending! One of my favorite Labyrinth fanfics.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Very nice chapter. I esp. liked the movie reference included, "It's a crystal," he smirked. "Nothing more. But if you turn it this way and look into it, it will show you your dreams."
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh noooooez, caaaancer. (So obnoxious right now, am I, lol) this looks like an awesome story. Totally gonna fave and read more :3
hotforteacher3 chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
oh i love, i love, i LOVE this story! This is only the second Labyrinth fic I have read (you came on recommendation from Lattelady), but I am utterly enamored. Bravo!
Miss Rune chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
A brilliant idea and story :)
Auds chapter 28 . 9/6/2012
You have a million reviews for this, but I still think that this needs to be said: what a BEAUTIFUL story. You keep the characters pure and have created such an enchanting world around it. I absolutely adore it!
Skye Haerrington chapter 28 . 9/1/2012
Its been nearly a decade since I first read this and, even knowing what happens, I was still under a spell. I couldn't stop reading. Your labyrinth fics are the standard to which I hold all others (even my own). You are, and ever were, pretty phenomenal.
Unavailablefornowon chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
I love this fanfiction. i was actually brought her by a very talented artist on deviantart. she did some awesome portraits involving this story so i could resist reading it and im so happy i did. it was great.
Amy chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
This is just brilliant!
I loved this story so much but especially that every single character has their own personality. They each have their own attitude, and they grow and develop, and you make them so incedible.
One of the best Labyrinth fanfics out there. :D
NerdandProud-86 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This is amazing! And I love the characters you created, and the stuff with Lady Vivienne etc, it actually almost brought me to tears! :D This is my second read and I love it even more! x x
electric-cake chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
I love this story and this is the second time I've read it but I don't like how Sarah has so many issues and she's always like, "Does he really love me?" Apart from that though, great story!
synjax chapter 28 . 5/6/2012
GAH! I usually review every single chapter of a story I'm reading, but... the story was just so AMAZINGLY INTRIGUING I couldn't stop clicking the 'Next' button after each chapter ended! But I highly doubt I'll review each and every chapter after I type out this certain review because I have nothing worthwhile to say :P But I do wish to know this: Sequel? OvO What's it called? OvO When will it come out? OvO Where is it now? OvO (Please ignore the obsessive smileys. Or not. OvO)
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »