Reviews for A Necessary Deception
Lady Jamie chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
What a great first chapter, can't wait to see what happens next, I love the fact that she has appologised to Jareth. awwwww
JnJ Wegner chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
i hope that jareth and sarah reconcile and are together in the end.

I love the story, please continue it!
Lexie Mara chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
This is one of the better stories that i"ve read in a long long time! Keep it up!
Cormak3032 chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
I can't wait for the next chapter. This story is so well written and it appears that you have spent a good deal of time planning and working on this story. Your original characters are intriguing ( I already like Ethain). Jareth seems to be right in character and I love who Sarah has become. I look very forward to the next chapter. Please don't keep us waiting long!
Cormak3032 chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Oh my goodness! I love this story already. I felt so badly for Sarah but she handled the knowledge that she was going to die so maturely. I could understand why she would not tell her family and I respect her for that decision. Her meeting with Jareth was wonderful! He seems so in character to how he was in the movie. Off to read chapter 2!
LABYRINTH LOVER chapter 28 . 11/27/2004
yey! really excelent storry very good i couldnt stop reading it it was tht good :D:D yey all happy endings :) oh no but does she become fae? i mean shes mortal she'll die and then jareth will be alone again! ahh!
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82