Reviews for Funny Thing, Magic
Yuki Kushina chapter 1 . 10/15
Omg, This is an amazing start ~

Its so rare to find stories of caring!Dursleys ~
Azrael Black chapter 1 . 10/11
This is the single greatest fanfic of all time. Finally a story where the Dursley's love Harry and don't hate him.
Monster King chapter 16 . 10/3
Great story
EEKtheCat chapter 3 . 8/12
It's actually NOT "the wraith and I", Hermione. In this particular instance it IS "me and the wraith". You wouldn't say "I have to tell Dumbledore about I." So it's me in this particular situation.
EEKtheCat chapter 2 . 8/12
Everytime someone writes Hermione admonishing someone for their language a house elf had to iron their hands.
Hmm chapter 16 . 8/8
Well,... I will say that I enjoyed the story. You missed quite a bit (in relation to writing off characters as one liners. Sirius as a prime example. Heck, even the other champions were never really talked about) in the end, and it felt,... complete without being complete.

I feel there was so much more that could happen after this, but this is your story.

That being said,... The "I exist to stop you" really doesn't make sense. That would give him PURPOSE, but not explain anything at all about the 'runes' and the exess power. It feels like it started out with a reason for the power and runes, but dissolved into "I don't know what I want to do with this".

Other than that, it was a good read,... though I was sad that the power was never explained properly.
Rosy Willard chapter 1 . 8/10
Are you still looking for cover art?
mcgonagall is even more unbelievable here than in canon - 50 points, plus a detention, OVERNIGHT, in the forbidden forest. Over-reaction, much? Absolutely ridiculous!
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 6/15
Epic
Romily chapter 3 . 6/13
This is another story i just can‘t get into. Maybe its the wrong timing.
I like that petunia and vernon took Harry in as a son, but so far it‘s not detailed enough for my liking, ... i just ... do not care what happens to the characters.

I might give it another try in the future.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 6/12
Okay, I'm pretty sure you killed off Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott with Marietta Edgecombe so why does Neville sound like she's alive? Yeah, too much confusion I'm out.
suziq968 chapter 10 . 6/12
So I'm thinking it isn't what you meant, but the newspaper and the description of what was left of Hogsmeade was confusing when Harry asked Luna on the date. You made it sound like there was nothing left after the first attack, then all of a sudden it was still there.
suziq968 chapter 9 . 6/12
Finally, something besides Harry's upbringing goes better than canon. Of course, seeing Marge inflated would have been entertaining, but at least he knows he is loved and wanted. Marge should be turned into a bulldog and be in permanent heat because she's a huge bitch. This is very strange, Luna mentioning Charlie is the first Weasley so far mentioned. There's so many of them and Fred and George have the map and are so very flamboyant that it's odd to not have them mentioned.
suziq968 chapter 3 . 6/12
So, this is completely different. I like your writing style. I'd love an explanation for what's causing rune scars and super powers.
BadgeryFox chapter 16 . 5/21
Great story, thank you for writing!