Reviews for Funny Thing, Magic
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 6/15
Epic
Romily chapter 3 . 6/13
This is another story i just can‘t get into. Maybe its the wrong timing.
I like that petunia and vernon took Harry in as a son, but so far it‘s not detailed enough for my liking, ... i just ... do not care what happens to the characters.

I might give it another try in the future.
suziq968 chapter 11 . 6/12
Okay, I'm pretty sure you killed off Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott with Marietta Edgecombe so why does Neville sound like she's alive? Yeah, too much confusion I'm out.
suziq968 chapter 10 . 6/12
So I'm thinking it isn't what you meant, but the newspaper and the description of what was left of Hogsmeade was confusing when Harry asked Luna on the date. You made it sound like there was nothing left after the first attack, then all of a sudden it was still there.
suziq968 chapter 9 . 6/12
Finally, something besides Harry's upbringing goes better than canon. Of course, seeing Marge inflated would have been entertaining, but at least he knows he is loved and wanted. Marge should be turned into a bulldog and be in permanent heat because she's a huge bitch. This is very strange, Luna mentioning Charlie is the first Weasley so far mentioned. There's so many of them and Fred and George have the map and are so very flamboyant that it's odd to not have them mentioned.
suziq968 chapter 3 . 6/12
So, this is completely different. I like your writing style. I'd love an explanation for what's causing rune scars and super powers.
BadgeryFox chapter 16 . 5/21
Great story, thank you for writing!
Honestly, I love these stories where Vernon and Petunia accept Harry into their family.
martin.presston.9 chapter 16 . 5/17
2nd time through and its still a great story thank you
martin.presston.9 chapter 5 . 5/16
im sorry but why would harry need to skip classes to be with hermione and neville as its only second year theres no electives for them to be in different classes
redneck mage chapter 16 . 5/7
i enjoyed your take on the story the dursley family, luna as girlfriend, and harry as powerful. I also liked no weasleys. would have liked more dobby and gringotts
loving this
i like it
J.S.Clark chapter 1 . 3/27
this is by far one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've read. it placed a spin on the normally dull topic that I've gotten used to. when you said you'd change it, I didn't really know how much you meant. I will admit that I do like the Harry/Luna pairing too, I've always liked Luna. Anyway, this was a great story, and I hope you continue to write...time fore to check out your other stories...
Midots chapter 16 . 3/18
this is a great fit. the second good Vernon fix I'll ever read. love the Luna and Draco angles. Thanks for sharing.