Reviews for Pirate In Disguise
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
You should make it longer
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ohhh I love this. Follow up?
OtterPop23 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I feel like this should be continued. Yes, yes. It's been decided. :)
I loved it, dearie! Very well written and unique. I feel like you stuck with the characters personalities very well which can be hard at times.
Liza chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Great
Damon-Eric-Hook chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
You want us to be kind? How can we when you are unkind to us by ending your story there! Lol, jk. I love your story! I understand it's a one-shot so you probably don't plan on writing more, but if you did it would be greatly appreciated by me :) Do us all a favor and continue writing more stories like this one because you're excellent at it! I especially love how you wrote in Killian's perspective, and you did that really well. As much as I wish it didn't end there, I love how you left us hanging. Killian walking off as he admitted to being a pirate is all kinds of cliff-hanger awesome. Like I said, it's bloody fantastic! ;)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Cheeky, isn't he? ;D
Monique chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I absolutely loved it! A pirate and a princess. Forbidden liaisons are the best
KnifeInTheCrayonBox chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was an epic prompt! As I read it I had ideas swirling around in my head. I think I'll have to use it. It'll be entirely different from your story, of course.

Anyways, this was absolutely amazing! I can totally see Killian doing something like this, and Emma just swooping in and changing his plans. I know it's supposed to be a one-shot, but are you planning on continuing it? I'd love to see him come back to see her!
Beck chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
All your one shots leave me wanting more! Fun...I would have loved to see some more banter but that was a cute way to end it.
maraudettee chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
loved this! could it possibly be a two-shot though? *evil smirk*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ohhhhhhh I love it! Very cute:) I'd love this to become a multi chapter!
KPKincaid chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I believe their needs to be another chapter to this where they take care of unfinished business next time they meet...
leathena chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Pleeeeease continue! Two-shot! No, three-shot!
smitemecastiel chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
write a sequel to this please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
You have to add more! It's so good!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »